SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Sermonindex is fallen

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Sermonindex is fallen

This website has become an abomination to the Lord as it promotes the harlot Roman Catholic Church system, with the site administrator even daring to post a quote in a recent thread that he regards as positive that says "Some good news to report. Let's pray for the reconstruction of Notre Dame to be the catalyst for a renewal and revival of the Church in France, and around the world!"

Yeah, a revival of false Christianity, a false jesus, Popery, the preparation of the world for the anti-Christ, and a host of other abominations! Maybe this website will soon mandate celibacy for its moderators and require Hail Mary prayers as penance for all who fall into the bad graces of the moderators. This is all shocking and disgusting- and it's all happening under a guise of patience, humility, kindness, etc. The truth is the above virtues have been perverted for the promotion of evil and tolerance of spiritual wickedness. This is no different than the sodomites' propaganda as they deceive and get further deceived. Can you imagine the Lord looks on this much differently than on the corruption in the Temple that He so violently purged in righteous indignation?

Here on this site people are actually told in a de-facto way not to exercise biblical discernment. Here on this site a fake pacifist jesus is promoted that excuses gross error and wickedness to the point that it is not only looked upon as unloving and un-Christlike to attack a wolf in sheep's clothing who has been exposed by their bad fruit- here on this site it is even so bad that one cannot even attack a wolf in wolves' clothing who hasn't even tried hard to look like a sheep! Blatant wolves like the Pope, Todd White, Bill Johnson, Francis Chan, Joyce Meyer, and James Macdonald are defended and those who refuse to call the blatant wolf a sheep are passively aggressively attacked and told they need to be "kind and humble." What kindness and humility is that?! It is the devil's counterfeit patience and counterfeit humility- not the righteous humility and patience preached in the Bible that warns "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1) Well at sermonindex you can't even name the obvious let alone the more subtle. And if you do, after the sodomite method, you'll be told you lack love, you lack kindness, you need to be more patient, etc. No wonder the world hates the real Jesus and His Apostles and those who follow them- they did not bow to evil and they called darkness darkness and separated the light from the darkness. In the Proverbs it says that the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel- and on this site such tender mercies have resulted in the welcome and defense of a multitude of heresy and false gospel ministers of darkness.

I warn everyone who fears God and cares for their soul that deception abounds and good, godly preaching and Bible teaching is rare- and this site is a corrupt spring that will poison you for sure if you drink a while at its waters.
Some are likely to attack this thread with accusation and mockery as they hide their hatred of God and His truth with a false piety that professes to love Him. Believe it not! Flee! I hope and expect to have my account deleted quickly. Good. I don't want to face God in the good graces of the moderators of this Golden Calf promoting and defending circus anyways. If you want to surely be a blind person led to destruction by the blind, then stay here.

BTW: I read the guidelines and I'm not sorry because this is the most edifying and loving that can possibly be said. Rather than lecture me about humility you do the humble thing and repent of the vile evil that you have embraced and promoted

2019/4/18 0:05
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Sermonindex is fallen

Should Sermon Index be closed down?

2019/4/18 5:33Profile
savannah

"If you want to surely be a blind person led to destruction by the blind, then stay here."

growingone,

Is it possible for me to stay here, and NOT, "...be a blind person led to destruction by the blind...?"

Is it possible for me to be one, "who fears God and cares for their soul", "and this site...", which "...is a corrupt spring that will poison you for sure", as you say, not have such an effect upon me?

BTW: I am not one of those "some" of whom you speak,

"Some are likely to attack this thread with accusation and mockery as they hide their hatred of God and His truth with a false piety that professes to love Him."

No accusation, no mockery!

2019/4/18 7:09Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//Yeah, a revival of false Christianity,//

Where did Greg say that?

He said a revival of the Church, not the RCC.

The only hope for those trapped in RC is some sort of a spiritual awakening- it can certainly happen (I am married to one).

There is nothing wrong with praying that the destruction of the cathedral will lead to a true spiritual awakening. Maybe just maybe God would be willing to answer that prayer.

It’s very easy to castigate the RCC- Matthew Henry was especially good at it. What is a little harder is to remember there are millions blinded by this system and that their eyes need to be opened before it is too late.

2019/4/18 8:37Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
This website has become an abomination to the Lord as it promotes the harlot Roman Catholic Church system, with the site administrator even daring to post a quote in a recent thread that he regards as positive that says "Some good news to report. Let's pray for the reconstruction of Notre Dame to be the catalyst for a renewal and revival of the Church in France, and around the world!"

Saints,

You are free to believe what you want but these accusations are outlandish to say the least. The Norte Dame Cathedral is not owned by the Catholic Church for 500+ years I believe also it is simply a symbol of Christianity for France. France is mostly un-churched and post-christian, it needs not only revival but new apostolic church growth.

This thread underlines the need of saints to read the article I just wrote:

Are These Christian Bloggers Tearing Down the Body of Christ?
https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/75859-are-these-christian-bloggers-tearing-down-the-body-of-christ

2019/4/18 8:41Profile

Re:

Savannah: You think so, but you saying so doesn't make that the case. "Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners." (1 Corinthians 15:33)

TMK: Any spiritual awakening in a good sense among Catholics will lead them out of the Roman Catholic Church and its idolatry. There is another type of spiritual awakening in the Catholic Church which has been happening already and continues this day- and will spread yet. "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; 3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth." (1 Timothy 4:1-3)

Sermonindex: In light of what you wrote of Notre Dame, Wikipedia's first thing to say about it is "Notre-Dame de Paris, often referred to simply as Notre-Dame, is a medieval Catholic cathedral on the Île de la Cité in the 4th arrondissement of Paris, France. The cathedral is consecrated to the Virgin Mary and considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic architecture."

You then said you believe that this cathedral (that is consecrated to the Virgin Mary) also is simply a symbol of Christianity for France. Since that fits your definition of Christianity, this further validates my claims in the OP and illustrates why you are serving another jesus than the real Jesus whom one who is being true to the Scriptures serves. Please shut down my account. Trying to mix Christianity with idolatry will never work and will always get you in massive trouble with the Lord.

"14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? 15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? 16a And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols?... 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty." (2 Cor 6:14-18)

2019/4/18 9:53

growingone—- you identify many of the growing concerns I have regarding Sermon Index. While in the past I have recommended this “blog” to others I no longer can do so and if pushed I would say “stay away.” I personally sense an agenda promoting the traditional heirarchal professional clergy system and it’s so-called Christian leaders right or wrong. The system by enthroning this inferior intermediary priesthood has created a non- biblical caste and in the process de- throned the King. The victims of the abuses of this system are growing in a pronounced way and the true Body of Christ I believe is coming “out of Babylon the Great” in huge numbers. Any forum or blog that has a tendency to minimize the spiritual, emotional, and financial abuses of Celebrity Pastors or the systems they operate and not calling them to repentance by NAME is a huge red flag. In my discernment of this blog I find IT to be divisive. Greg, I ask you remove my name from the SermonIndex BLOG.

2019/4/18 9:58
savannah

growingone,

Any websites, churches, ministries, or forums you'd recommend!

2019/4/18 13:13Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: another bad idea

So lets create a sermonindex-that-I-approve-of.

When you make one that cookie cutters out everyone that believes differently than you do what are you promoting?

1. Its my way or the highway?
2. Buy my interpretation and sell it not?
3. No thinking on your own here, if you want an opinion I will give you mine?

What I just read from growingone is overzealous silliness.

If we follow this method of growing, we would only grow in our own opinions, we wouldn't even be able to share them lest we be censored or condemned for 'other opinion' differing from ours.

If you have an opinion or an interpretation, the answer is not to damn the rest of us to hell for differing with you.

I have not made any friends with RCC teachings...ever! but too jump on the discussion board and blast Greg, then dare any of us to question that opinion is immaturity.

By the way, I have been to plenty of "we believe it this way and no one else is invited forums". Do you know what happens on those forums? They die a quick and proper death.
Why? Because there is nothing to discuss, all you can do is spout party-line...condemn non-party-liners and come back later to see some meme condemning non-party-liners.
It becomes something akin to 'us 4, no more, thank you Lord!

growingone, you do have some growing to do, but if you just anathematize everyone, act as if all are just dupes and co-conspirators with the RCC, you're not much better than a devil who condemns and walks away pleased that he has destroyed something. We can all talk tough, toss out ultimatums and pretend we are above it all.

But then, where is any edification? Where is counsel? Where is faith and hope among one another?
Your way eliminates it all.

I'll pass on the sermonindex shutdown and Greg-beatings.

2019/4/18 13:42Profile
docs

/This is no different than the __________ propaganda as they deceive and get further deceived./

/Well at sermonindex you can't even name the obvious let alone the more subtle. And if you do, after the ________ method, you'll be told you lack love, you lack kindness, you need to be more patient, etc./

This is as rank and unnecessary as ever could be thought of posting. Plus it is untrue. If these wolves in minister's clothing need so much calling out then how can something like this completely beyond the pale and out of left field not need calling out. Totally uncalled for and unnecessary.

May the Lord have mercy.

2019/4/18 14:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy