SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jehovah Witness due at my place

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

Jehovah Witness due at my place

He or they are due at my place any moment. Pray if you would.

2019/3/29 14:56Profile
docs

Re: Jehovah Witness due at my place

Great day they are tough and prepared.

2019/3/29 17:49Profile

Re:

“They are tough and prepared”

And you, my dear brother, are gentle and yet well equipped in the full armor of God, so that you can STAND firm in the faith.

Overcoming evil with good!

I prayed for you, and am so thankful for your faithful witness and testimony!

Love you!

2019/3/29 18:22
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Walter Martin's resources are brilliant on the jws

2019/3/29 19:21Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Key's in dealing with JW's is to say on 1 topic and stay on 1 topic.

The key is to get them to think outside of their box by either showing them contradictions in the scriptures of their NWT or show them something about the Watchtower and its flaws.

Be nice. Be courteous.

Every JW will be reach differently. They all don't come out by the same means.

2019/4/15 14:51Profile
docs

Re:

I have found the JW visiting with me ultra prepared when contradictions in their New World Translation is pointed out to them. When I tried to show him contradictions in the line of JW leaders he wouldn't receive it and said he doesn't follow those men but follows Jehovah. I do better when I lay aside planned answers and just witness. He is coming back.

Thank you for your input.

2019/4/15 15:03Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

That is a great approach brother to show them the faultiness in an organisation founded in the 1800's. Whenever I pressed this to Jehovah Witnesses there seems to be a spiritual blockade there that is touched and they react but in their eyes they are also doubting whether all that is written by the watchtower society is true or trustworthy.

2019/4/15 19:37Profile
docs

Re:

I found this spiritual blockade in him most troubling. They are trained to automatically reject anything negative or contradictory in the teachings of the Watchtower. Their ability to think in a cognitive manner has been captured in this respect.

2019/4/15 20:23Profile
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

Docs,

Jehovah's witnesses are trained to combat our arguments. They have books on how to do it. However, they don't have the Holy Spirit and they don't have the true Gospel. Focus your discussions around the Gospel that they may have a chance to hear the truth. A JW will listen to you and if they have a question about their own doctrine or something they were unable to counter you on, they will simply take it to their leadership and the leadership will further instruct them how to counter what you say. But if you share with them the Gospel and they come to know the true Jesus, nothing their leadership can say will be able to remove the newfound Spirit within them.

Even if you win a million arguments with JWs, they will come up with a million counter arguments in preparation for the next time. They've got to hear the real Gospel, which is the power of God for salvation for everyone who believes.

Here is a helpful resource to help with your Gospel presentation:

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/how-to-witness-to-a-jehovahs-witness-1408500.html

2019/4/16 22:08Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy