SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Does all praise and worship music in church glorify God or does it glorify men

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Does all praise and worship music in church glorify God or does it glorify men

Micah 6
1 Hear ye now what the LORD saith; Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice. note

2 Hear ye, O mountains, the LORD'S controversy, and ye strong foundations of the earth: for the LORD hath a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel.

3 O my people, what have I done unto thee? and wherein have I wearied thee? testify against me.

4 For I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.

5 O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim unto Gilgal; that ye may know the righteousness of the LORD.

6 Wherewith shall I come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? note

7 Will the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? note

8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Does all worship music in church actually glorify men or does it glorify God .
People can praise and worship all they like but unless they are worshipping the god of the Bible and the Jesus of the scriptures it is blatent idolatry

Worship should be from the heart and singing words that we do not do and have no relevance to us.

Great theology is good but if it is not personal .

My problem is that you have heresy being spread through worship music such as through bethel or elevation church and that does not glorify God , it glorifys them but does not glorify God as most of the worship music is so self centred .

Where men get the glory god does not .

I could also say that about many of the sermons are the sermons about the preacher or are they about Jesus or even the Bible

As the Bible is the most unread book in our churches it may be the bestselling book but it is just like Stephen hawkings book people buy the book because they want to be seen as popular but have no familiarity with it

2019/3/22 8:24Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy