Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : “ Wake up “ It’s time to seek the Lord

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
readyornot

“ Wake up “ It’s time to seek the Lord

Essential to any Revival among God’s
people is seeking the Lord.

During times of moral decline, spiritual apathy and worldly compromise.
It’s time to humble oneself, cry out to him, seek His face, turn to God with our whole heart and long for His presence.

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; THEN will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. It’s time for revival of spiritual life.

2019/3/21 20:50Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: “ Wake up “ It’s time to seek the Lord

AMen and Amen.. This is one of my daily prayers.. I believe revival is here.. Each of us I believe should look at our own hearts.. There is no perfect church as soon as I get there its not perfect.. God died for each one of us.. I believe the Father's heart is grieved when His kids cant agree and dont reconcile..
I am also connected with other believers praying for the same...
May His fire fall His wind blow and His glory come down in JESUS name..
Blessings to you.
In Christ
Sister Frannie

2019/4/3 13:55Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Amen it is also time for each of us to seek the Lord authentically for our own walk with Him. In a time of spiritual decline it is easy to point the finger into the darkness but much harder to live in vibrant union with Christ where I am not doing "my own will" but seeking God's holy will in all things.

2019/4/3 14:03Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

.” Seek the LORD while He may be found; call on Him while He is near. Let the wicked man forsake his own way and the unrighteous man his own thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that He may have compassion, and to our God, for He will freely pardon.…( Isaiah 55:6,7)

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
(Jeremiah 29;13)

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
(Psalm 63:1)

2019/4/3 20:43Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy