SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : New Member

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
layman4jc

Central Pennsylvania

Just logged in for my first time. Browsin around to get a feel for the site. What level are most members? Pastors, Laypeople, New Converts etc. Looking forward to utilizing the info on the site. There seems to be alot to take in on my first visit. God Bless! :-)

2003/10/22 18:13Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: New Member

Quote:
Just logged in for my first time.

Great brother!

Quote:
What level are most members? Pastors, Laypeople, New Converts etc.

It's a big mix.. I am hoping alot of pastors get into this site and use the sermons as a way of feeding themselves and being encouraged. There are alot of lay people, but new converts I would say are minimal, I may be wrong.

Quote:
There seems to be alot to take in on my first visit.

Yes, I could imagine it is. if you have any questions email me or Private message me. :-D glad to meet you.

2003/10/22 18:17Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Yes Welcome!
Hope you find yourself right at home.
Not much to add to Greg's comments other than there are some sharp minds, but more importantly big hearts. I would say as a whole that we are all looking to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord, willing to share in our experience and knowledge. Personally, this site has been a tremendous blessing. Hope you are blessed by it as well!
Mike

2003/10/22 20:38Profile
Chosen7Stone

FL, USA

I have met a lot of pastors and pastors-to-be on the site. I myself am a 19-month-old layperson. As a girl, won't go beyond that (except length of time since rebirth...).
I know there is a lot to take in, so take your time! :-) The longer you're with the site, the more believers you'll meet, the more opportunities you'll give God to feed and grow you, and the larger your chances of developing carpal tunnel syndrome being active in the forums (just kidding...).
Looking forward to getting to know you better! :-P

2003/10/23 0:29Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Quote:
I myself am a 19-month-old layperson

And typing already? Boy, they are really starting them young! :-D
Edit:
Did you 'edit' yours Chosen7Stone?
Are you saying that you have been a follower for only 19 months? At first I thought it was a typo and that you meant 19 years old....

2003/10/23 8:26Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy