SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Attention Metal Heads...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Attention Metal Heads...

While surfing the internet this morning I came across a website belonging to an "unsigned" Christian metal band that has really impressed me with their heart to minister and in your face Christian lyrics.

Whenever I come across a CCM group like that (which is rare today!) I want to help spread the word about their ministry.

Anyway... the band is called StrangeLand, and on their site you can download their demo CD [b]for free[/b] at this link: http://www.strange-band.com/music.htm

I listened to it... and I love it. I havent heard a band doing music like this since the late 80's... very much "hair band"-ish. But hey, I'm a child of the 80's... this is what I love.

Anyway... check it out.

Krispy

2005/7/8 6:37
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: Attention Metal Heads...

Hi Krispy!

i've listened to them, sounds good :-)

but you probably know bands like Stryper, but you might want to check out Disciple, maybe a little heavier than this band, but you might like them! :-)

www.disciplerocks.com

there you can listen also to the whole new cd! (low quality, but helps to get an impression of it)

they always include the Bibleverses with every song.

if you're interested, just send me a PM! than i can send you some songs.

William

2005/7/8 10:45Profile
mloaks

So. MD, USA

Re: Attention Metal Heads...

Not bad.

2005/7/8 14:17Profile

Re:

Actually I knew a couple guys from Disciple back when I lived over in Knoxville. Great guys... but they are too heavy for my taste.

Krispy

2005/7/8 16:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy