SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Russian Patriarch Warns ‘Antichrist’ Will Control Humans Through Gadgets

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re:

May I humbly suggest that any who are legitimately interested in accurately understanding scripture and not coming up with absolutely incorrect interpretations please obtain and read a copy of "Reading The Bible For All It's Worth" by Gordon Fee.

The simple understanding of textual criticism and context would do away with so much devisive and erroneous interpretations. The scripture cannot mean what it never meant!

I realize most will not because they are more interested in defending their preconceived beliefs than actually learning and growing in truth. This is especially true if it means reevaluating a deeply held belief we have publicly espoused.

Do people want truth ... or just to find an erroneous proof text to try and justify a position arrived at because of laziness in study. I have observed that it is normally the latter .... but for the few that actually do want accurate understanding .... get the book.

2019/3/13 18:02Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy