SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : together generation...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
browny

together generation...

Yesterday a friend told me about the movement the “together generation”
For me it was the first time I’ve heard about it.
I feel spiritually concerned about this.

People like Francis Chan and Ravi Zacharias are involved as well as Hilsong...Bethel music and the like...

Please share your thoughts about this...

2019/2/25 4:37Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: together generation...

https://togethergeneration.com/

2019/2/25 9:52Profile
browny

Re:

Thanks Todd...

2019/2/25 10:33Profile
browny

https://youtu.be/q7aTd0V5TuU

2019/2/25 10:53Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Please watch this video and use discernment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80WLrTK-Gg

"Prove all things and hold fast to that which is good." (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

You cannot say that this is all deception when thousands of young people are being saved. Is everything that is happening of God? No. Are these young people having true conversion experiences? Yes.

I was born again in the Charismatic Renewal and the Jesus Movement. I came out of the Catholic Church, but I know that there are many Catholics that are born again.

I do not hear Nick Hall or Francis Chan saying that we need to be in unity with the Catholic Church. What they are saying is that we should be in unity with believers from all denominations. That doesn't mean that we follow or agree with teaching that is not sound doctrine.

The greatest teaching on unity in the Word of God was from Jesus Christ (John 17).

I believe that they are wrong with bringing the Pope into this movement, who is in error on so much that he says.

God is moving powerfully in some college universities right now. There is a fresh move of God with the young people. I want to do be one of those mature believers that will help to disciple them, and correct them in love, but there are many things I will leave alone, and trust the Holy Spirit to do the work in them.

2019/2/25 15:45Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

The true church of Jesus Christ is already united and cannot be divided.

It does concern me that Nick Hall met with the pope. The pope is most certainly an unsaved man, and christians should not be united to a false teacher like him.

2019/2/25 17:27Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

“The true church of Jesus Christ is already united and cannot be divided.”

Most of the Church, born again Christians, are not in unity, even on this forum. Strife, a critical spirit, and disunity are all too common within the Church, and this is a sign of the immaturity and carnality of many believers.

Paul writing to the church at Corinth:

“For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?” (1 Cor. 3:3)

2019/2/25 18:05Profile
docs

Re:

Can the Pope be better witnessed to to his face or across an ocean?

As it has so many times, why does just meeting with him automatically mean you might be adapting his beliefs and should be viewed with suspicion?

2019/2/25 18:29Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

“One hundred religious persons knit into a unity by careful organization do not constitute a church any more than eleven dead men make a football team.” -A. W. Tozer

Please do not misunderstand me; I know there are divisions in the body of Christ that should not be. I was merely trying to point out that the body of Christ is already united in spirit.

One wonders, are these movements for unity trying to reconcile divisions in the true body of Christ, or just trying to unite religious organizations and denominations?

If someone genuinely belongs to Jesus Christ, I could care less what denomination you are part of, or if you hold to pre, mid or post trib, or if you speak in tongues. I love you; you are my brother, you are my sister. That's unity.

2019/2/25 22:27Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

David, I agree with you; I would love the chance to tell the Pope "You must be born again" in person. But is that what Nick Hall did?

(And the pope would probably say "yes" if I asked him if he was born again, but he would be talking about baptism, sacraments etc.)

2019/2/25 22:31Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy