SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : “The Secret Power in Prayer “ by Charles Spurgeon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

“The Secret Power in Prayer “ by Charles Spurgeon

This was encouraging to me,.. I hope it encourages you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMje1vYLjQM&feature=share

The Secret Power in Prayer! - Charles Spurgeon Sermons

John 15:7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

God bless,
——————-♥️
Elizabeth

Added: Greg this was really a preaching recording,... you may wish to move it elsewhere.

2019/2/10 18:50Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: “The Secret Power in Prayer “ by Charles Spurgeon

Sister
I am rereading this book probably for the fourth time..
Each time I see something else I need...

“You
shall ask,” you shall always ask; you shall never get beyond asking, but you shall ask successfully, for
“You shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you.” Here we have the gift of continual prayer.
Not for the week of prayer, not during a month’s conference, nor upon a few special occasions shall you
pray prevailingly, but you shall possess this power with God so long as you abide in Christ, and His
words abide in you. God will put His omnipotence at your disposal; He will put forth His Godhead to
fulfill the desires which His own Spirit has worked in you. I wish I could make this jewel glitter before
the eyes of all the saints till they cried out, “Oh that we had it!” This power in prayer is like the sword of

Goliath; wisely may every David say—“There is none like it; give it to me.” This weapon of all-prayer
beats the enemy, and, at the same time, enriches its possessor with all the wealth of God. How can he
lack anything to whom the Lord has said, “Ask what you will and it shall be done unto you”? Oh, come,
let us seek this gift. Listen, and learn the way. Follow me, while by the light of the text I point out the
path. May the Lord lead us in it by His Holy Spirit!

CHSpurgeon alway always encourages me and brings me to a deeper place in Prayer..
Sister Frannie

2019/2/15 18:30Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy