SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Ezekiel 8: idolatry in the church and Judgement begins at the house of god

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Re: The Church today .... Are we not the church???

As I read these posts.. I remember Christ died for His church.. I believe He is preparing a remnant.
I am an intercessor.. As I pray for people I always ask them if they are 1. Born again...John 3:3.
If they say yes I pray according to His covenant promises..that are yea and Amen.. I then ask them if they are born again in their hearts or in their minds.??
There is a difference.. Yes GOD is cleaning up His churches.. Are we not of a different kingdom.. It's His Church..is it not.. IF its not His church.. According to HIS TRUTH.. Yes shut the doors .. He hasn't changed.. We are a pilgrim people.. we are supposed to be walking a walk of HOLINESS unto HIM.. That's How I see it ..
It's His agenda or supposed to be.. As I sit as His feet I want more of HIM and less of me.. I realize that I can be the problem or the solution to someone.. DId JESUS die to save us all? Did Jesus shed His Blood for all OF our sins? I believe that is the message of the true church.. IF the world has snuck in we have to blame ourselves.. We are only accountable for what we do. My heart is to help my brother when He is in the pit and give him my hand.. I may be in the put next time.. Scripture teaches us.. Be Careful when u stand that you do not think you will fall.. 1 cor 10:12 We all sin we all need to repent and be about HIS business.
There has been perversion in the people of GOD since the original sin. I believe GOD HAS THIS.. Is He still not GOD.. His promises are the same.. I believe He is preparing a remnant of believers.. A mighty army who will go forth and take back what the enemy has stolen.. Joel 2:25-28 Joel 2:25-28 King James Version (KJV)
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
I am believing this.. I am believing HIS PROMISES.. GOD IS STILL GOD AND WE MUST FIGHT..
I believe churches will close if they are preaching a Gospel of accommodation as David Wilkerson states... IS PERVERSION NEW?? Gen 12 states it started with Ham seeing Abraham inappropriately..
Is not this a spirit and not people. Paul teaches us this in the book of EPHESIANS..
6-10
. Pls hear my heart. I am a member of the body of Christ and our mouths can edify or curse. Prov 18:21.. Where are the Blessings of HIS CHURCH. being said..??? IF focus on all the dirt we will see all the dirt... IF we focus on the GOLD we will see the GOLD..
.. lET THE CHURCHES CLOSE IF JESUS ISN'T BEING TAUGHT TO BE THE CENTER.. iT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE about us.. Its supposed to be about JESUS AND HIS CROSS AND HIS MERCY.. I will continue to pour in the oil and wine in anyone I can while He allows me to.. I pray you hear my heart here and others will join arms and fight and take back what the enemy has stolen.. We are in a war.. MY BIBLE SAYS WE WIN.. WE WIN. We overcome by the BLOOD of the LAMB and the word of our testimony. Rev 12:11. MAY THE BLOOD OF JESUS BE SPRINKLED OVER EVERY CHURCH AND MAY THE WIND BLOW THE FIRE COME DOWN AND THE GLORY FILL ALL THE HOUSES AGAIN..MAY HE CONVICT US WHEN WE DO NOT PLEASE HIM.. AND BE QUICK TO REPENT.. I PRAY WE ALL HAVE OVERCOMING SPIRITS AND GIVE OUR HANDS AND PRAYERS TO OUR BROTHERS AND SISTER WHO ARE IN THE DITCHES OF DESPAIR AND DEPRESSION AND FEAR IN SO SO MANY HOUSES TODAY..
MAY WE JOIN ARMS AND PRAY FOR HIS CHURCH IN UNITY WITH HIM.. MAY WE WORK WITH CHRIST.. MAY WE BE MORE LIKE HIM IN JESUS NAME.... AND REMEMBER HE WILL IRON OUT THE WRINKLES IN US ALL MAY HE HAVE MERCY ON US ALL AND SEND HIS ANGELS TO BREAK THE CHAINS OF FALSE TEACHING AND FALSE DOCTRINE IN JESUS NAME MAY HE FILL US WITH MORE TRUTH AND HIS CHURCH WITH THE TRUTH JESUS IS STILL THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.. JOHN 14;6.. MAY WE ALL HAVE THE ISSACHAR ANOINTING AND SEE IN THE SPIRIT in JESUS name..

2019/3/22 9:39Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re: Ezekiel 8: idolatry in the church and Judgement begins at the house of god

As I've been praying recently, God spoke to me and told me He is going to get His church ready for His soon return. He will purify His bride. Also there will be a revival like the church has never seen. My pastor is believing God for 60 million people saved in the U.S.

2019/3/22 12:51Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Im believing with you brother.. May we all be revived in JESUS name..
Blessings Drifter
My daily prayer has been interrupt me and give me your agenda and stir up the gifts you have for me in JESUS name...
Blessings
in Christ
Frannie

2019/3/22 17:53Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Does what people say match up with what the scriptures say as the Bible says that the antichrist will turn up before Jesus returns and that he will come out of an apostate church

2 Thessalonians 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, note

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. note

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

16 Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

17 Comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.

When people prophecy these things it is not like i do not believe in revival

I have people said that God would bring millions in but as I have got older the church had got more and more into apostasy

When god speaks to people how can we know that it is not the devil

2019/3/23 5:03Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Dominic, I do test the spirits. If I didn't think an end times revival was biblically based I would not believe it. I realize there will be a great apostasy as we get closer to Christ's return; I just can't believe God will sit back and do nothing and let Satan have 99 percent of the harvest.

"And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call." Joel 2:28-32

We can't just limit this prophecy to 2,000 years ago, because people are still being baptized with the Holy Spirit, and the Second coming has not happened yet.

2019/3/23 13:12Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

The Bible says that the apostasy will reveal the antichrist that Jesus himself will destroy the antichrist and that the antichrist comes out of an apostate church
Did you read the Bible verse that I posted
There is evidence for both an end time revival and apostasy in the scriptures

2019/3/24 13:14Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy