SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Shall We Abandon Syria's Christians?- William G. Boykin and Travis Weber

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Shall We Abandon Syria's Christians?- William G. Boykin and Travis Weber

Shall We Abandon Syria's Christians?

By Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. Boykin, and Travis Weber

President Trump's recent announcement that he will withdraw U.S. military forces from Northern Syria aims to fulfill a campaign promise that he will defeat ISIS and bring home our troops. Yet it stands to put Syria's Christian community -- who have been a target of ISIS -- in mortal danger.

https://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA18L42&f=WU18L14

2018/12/21 18:56Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Shall We Abandon Syria's Christians?- William G. Boykin and Travis Weber

The bottom line is that God has this situation in control. Someone recently said - not sure who it was but someone who is familiar with the situation in the Middle East - that many Muslims are coming to the LORD. They are tired of their government and their religion so are seeking something better. God is working there, and this fact is largely hidden from the western world.

The fact that Muslims are coming to the LORD is something relatively new, of recent origins. It used to not be so. It used to be that missionaries could spend their entire life ministering to Muslims with little response. Very little. (Years ago "Christianity Today" had a lengthy article dealing with this reality). They just were not interested. Period. Things have changed in recent years. Personally, I am in awe with the reports I am hearing.

Sandra

2019/1/18 15:34Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy