SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Haley parting speech - U. N. hopelessly biased against Israel

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
savannah

Re: unwillingness or inability

You ask,

"If God purposefully hid Himself from you and imposed a blindness on you would you be able to believe in Him?"

I answer, NO.

You ask,

"Were you able to overcome your own blindness or did God have to do it for you?"

I answer, NO.

Please read the, "Is the problem" unwillingness" or "inability?" thread.

As far as this which you say,

"It's too bad that many times one's theology produces these attitudes."

I'd say that the only attitude I have is that of not having respect of men's persons regarding their ethnicity or what nation they're of.

I do agree that it's too bad that your theology produces these attitudes.

JESUS said to some Jews,

And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham for our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

I'd say that my theology is the same as Jesus', and that it produces the same attitude Jesus had.

I'm suspicious of those who have a different attitude than Jesus had.

John 8

37I know you are Abraham’s descendants, but you are trying to kill Me because My word has no place within you. 38I speak of what I have seen in the presence of the Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

39“Abraham is our father,” they replied.

“If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham never did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”

42Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on My own, but He sent Me.

43Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you are unable to accept My message. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out his desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, refusing to uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, because he is a liar and the father of lies. 45But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me!

46Which of you can prove Me guilty of sin? If I speak the truth, why do you not believe Me? 47Whoever belongs to God hears the words of God. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Before Abraham was Born, I Am

48The Jews answered Him, “Are we not right to say that You are a Samaritan and You have a demon?”

49“I do not have a demon,” Jesus replied, “but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.

Modern or ancient Jew or non-Jew, Jesus will say of any and all,

But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” Luke 19:27

2019/1/12 8:00Profile
docs

Re:

Anyone can put together a list of the negative scriptures you have. A second grader can do that well. Where is the person who will lay before God and intercede on their behalf that their blindness be removed? Mercy triumphs over judgment. If their casting away be the reconciling of the world what will their ACCEPTANCE be but life from the dead?

2019/1/12 8:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy