SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Urgent: 24 hour Repentance Prayer Conference Call for California Fires

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Urgent: 24 hour Repentance Prayer Conference Call for California Fires

Saints,

Jeffrey Daly of National Day of Repentance ministry has called for a 24 hour period of prayer to pray and repent for sins of America in light of the California fires. http://www.repentday.com

He is looking for saints to help moderate times also in the 24 hour schedule.

Beginning at 6 PM USA Eastern Standard Time Monday November 19 a 24 hour a day repentance prayer call will launch. Your prayers of repentance focusing on our national sins –killing of innocents, idolatry, legalization of sexual perversions, failure to stand with Israel--- are invited.

Operation Refiner’s Fire will run day after day by your prayers until the “Camp” and “Woolsey” major devastating fires in California are extinguished.

Conference Number: 605-468-8850

Access Code: 221654#

--

Sister M. Basilea Schlink once wrote (Strong in the Time of Testing, p75):

“ Lamb of God, beloved Bridegroom,

Grant Your grace to me this day,

That I may reflect Your image

In all that I do and say.

Help me to endure each trial,

Dearest Jesus, hear my plea.

Even on the hardest pathway

May You Lord, be seen in me.

May I live to bring You glory

When Your name is so despised,

In all things, whatever may happen,

Prove myself Your faithful bride.

Will you join us? What an honor to be considered His Bride! What an opportunity for cleansing through repentance as He hears from heaven, forgives sin and heals our land!

2018/11/19 6:29Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Urgent: 24 hour Repentance Prayer Conference Call for California Fires

Thank you for posting this Greg.

God said that He would forgive our sin and heal our land, but the conditions must be met. Christians must unite in true humility and corporate prayer seeking the face of God, and repenting for our sins and the sins of our nation. Then we can claim the promise of God to forgive our sins and
heal our land,

2018/11/19 9:22Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Repentance requires action. How is the church going to stop rampant abortion and sexual deviance?

Is saying sorry enough?

2018/11/19 10:09Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: Righteous praying for unrighteous

Hi Todd: You know well, intercessions are far more than saying 'sorry'. The righteous praying for the unrighteous is the very essence of what intercessions are. This includes asking for forgiveness, staying the hand of judgment, sending forth the Spirit of God and granting mercies that there would be harvest of souls rather than a judgment upon souls.

Our repentance is that we turn from our sins, and our prayers is that others turn from theirs. The God who moved in our hearts is being asked to move in theirs.

2018/11/19 11:20Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I certainly agree with that but I was getting the impression we were to repent for other persons’ sins and not sure we can do that. Praying fhat other persons will repent should be our primary (or close to primary) reason for interceding.

2018/11/19 11:38Profile
savannah

Re: J Pray

Jeremiah 7:16-20

Then the Lord said, “As for you, Jeremiah, do not pray for these people! Do not cry out to me or petition me on their behalf! Do not plead with me to save them, because I will not listen to you. Do you see what they are doing in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? Children are gathering firewood, fathers are building fires with it, and women are mixing dough to bake cakes to offer to the goddess they call the Queen of Heaven. They are also pouring out drink offerings to other gods. They seem to do all this just to trouble me. But I am not really the one being troubled!” says the Lord. “Rather they are bringing trouble on themselves to their own shame! So,” the Lord God says, “my raging fury will be poured out on this land. It will be poured out on human beings and animals, on trees and crops. And it will burn like a fire which cannot be extinguished.”

I quote the above, NOT to tell others to not pray!

But I do know that these and other verses like it are in our Bible. And I know that they're there to teach us about our Great God.

To pray that a people repent is always commendable! I do hope to see such persons bring forth fruit meet for repentance. Otherwise it'd only be a similar experience of what we might call a jailhouse conversion.

2018/11/19 12:00Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Urgent: 24 hour Repentance Prayer Conference Call for California Fires

Building Up the Bride Through Repentance

And He will sit as a Refiner and Purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi and refine them like gold and silver. Then they will present offerings to the Lord in righteousness.
~ Malachi 3:3
Dear Christian Warriors:

In these End Times the Lord, our soon-coming Bridegroom, gives those of us who can discern the times an opportunity, personally and as a team, to cleanse ourselves as His Bride.

In the same way that seven believers "of good reputation, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom" (Acts 6:3), teamed with the Holy Spirit to solve an issue that threatened to divide and defeat the first followers of the Risen Christ, Operation Refiner's Fire is just such a team opportunity to apply a spiritual solution to an ongoing catastrophe.

Beginning at 6 PM USA Eastern Standard Time Monday November 19th, a 24-hour a day repentance prayer call will launch. Your prayers of repentance focusing on our national sins are invited for:

#1) The Slaughter of Innocents
#2) The Sanctification of Perversions
#3) The Removal and Replacement of God Almighty in the public square
#4) The Betrayal of Israel

With the help of Capitol Hill Prayer Partners, Operation Refiner's Fire will run day after day by your prayers until the "Camp" and "Woolsey" major devastating fires in California have been managed. Thereafter, our NDR ministry will seek the Lord's wisdom to continue with additional ministries on the repentance prayer line in future disasters so that the Church gains discernment on the need for National Repentance.

Conference Number: 605-468-8850

Access Code: 221654#

We are not simply praying that "fires are extinguished" but that they would result in "spiritual fires ignited".

In the process, we participants will go through His cleansing, His purifying fire, offering to Him His righteousness (Malachi 3:2,3). As He sees us repent He will hear from heaven, forgive our sins and heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:13-14).

Sister M. Basilea Schlink once wrote (Strong in the Time of Testing, p. 75):

"Lamb of God, beloved Bridegroom,
Grant Your grace to me this day,
That I may reflect Your image
In all that I do and say.
Help me to endure each trial,
Dearest Jesus, hear my plea.
Even on the hardest pathway
May You Lord, be seen in me.
May I live to bring You glory
When Your name is so despised,
In all things, whatever may happen,
Prove myself Your faithful bride."

Will you join us? What an honor to be considered His Bride! What an opportunity for cleansing through repentance as He hears from heaven, forgives sin and heals our land!

At all times the Lord Jesus will be with us. He wishes to present us holy and without blemish to Himself:

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish. ~ Ephesians 5:25-27

Please join us.

In Christ's Love,

Pastor Jeff
Pastor Jeffrey Daly
Founder/Director
National Day of Repentance
www.repentday.org
jdalylaw@aol.com

Prayer:

Holy God: You promised not to flood the Earth again after cleansing the wickedness in Noah's time. You sent us the symbolism of the Rainbow as a sign of this promise.

Now the evil of mankind has proliferated once again. They have taken Your beautiful Rainbow symbol and raised it up as a sign of rebellion towards You and Your Holiness. It is "as in the Days of Noah."

You shall not be mocked. This time You come as a REFINING FIRE in many nations.

The very names of these fires attest to Your Holiness and Your refining of the Church:

The "Paradise FIre:" Our false confidence in "paradise" on Earth is being completely obliterated. Your Kingdom is NOT of this Earth. We know that this Earth will eventually pass away but your Words will never pass away. There is no more "paradise" on this Earth due to our Rebellion. The Garden of Eden was only paradise because You were there.

The "Camp-Fire:" The Church camp-fire is in danger of going out and You are reigniting it. The Church must regain the fire of her PASSION towards Christ through faith, hope and love manifested in OBEDIENCE. May we fan the flames so that the whole world can come into its warmth.

The "Wool-Sey Fire:" Lord Jesus, You KNOW who are Your lambs. Your sheep know Your voice. May we follow You, receiving eternal life, ON FIRE for You, Lord.
We are simply sheep within your sheepfold who are willing to be sheared for Your purposes as You prepare the garment of righteousness for others. As we go through Your Refiner's Fire, rending our hearts, not our garments, may we display Your Godly character to witness Your gospel to others.

'Now, therefore," says the Lord, 'Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning.' So rend your heart, and not your garments; Return to the LORD your God, For He is gracious and merciful, Slow to anger, and of great kindness; And He relents from doing harm. ~
Joel 2: 12-13.

******************************************************************************************************
The National Day of Repentance (NDR) is a Christian ministry dedicated to encouraging personal and national repentance. NDR relies on God Almighty, along with the support of His Church Bride, to continue this work. We welcome and greatly appreciate your voluntary and enthusiastic support. Freewill offerings may be made online at www.repentday.org or send to P.O. Box 1302, Middletown CA USA 95461. May the "fruit of the Holy Spirit abound to your account." (Philippians 4:17).

2018/11/20 3:16Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy