Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Stay In The House by Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Stay In The House by Carter Conlon

Luke chapter 8, verses 52 to 54, here’s what it says, “Now all wept and mourned for her; but He said, ’Do not weep; she is not dead, but sleeping.’ And they ridiculed Him, knowing that she was dead. So He put them all outside, took her by the hand and called, saying, ‘Little girl, arise.’“

When Jesus is getting ready to perform a miracle, He put the people with unbelief and mockery out of the house. Now, these communities are small. I can just see everyone gathered outside of the house snickering and laughing, and then the people walk out with their little girl and the people are saying, “what happened?” The response is, “I’m sorry we can’t tell you, we can’t tell you what happened.” They were so steeped in unbelief that it really didn’t matter what they were told. They would refuse to give glory to God under any circumstance and when you won’t give God the glory, you will not hear about the miracles.

It’s time to believe God again to do the miraculous. It’s time to stay in the house.

It’s time to pray!

2018/11/10 12:01Profile
leyoung

Re: Stay In The House by Carter Conlon

Dear Brother,
I have seen this principle of God over and over since becoming a believer
43 years ago... that the presence of mocking unbelievers hinders the work of the Holy Spirit.

Still God is sovereign and if there is a seeker of God, one God has chosen,
Then they will "see and believe".

L

2018/11/10 13:41Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy