Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
There is a difference between a prophet and a watcher. A prophet writes the words inspired by God, not always knowing their meaning. The watcher interprets them...

Do you consider yourself a prophet?

What church do you attend? or are you your own authority?

2018/11/10 17:56Profile
michae1

Re:

I'm a watcher. I interpret words written by prophets. Also, I don't talk about personal details of my life.

2018/11/10 18:20Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

What hermanuetics approach do you have to the scripture do you ascrible to the historical, grammatical interpretation

This does not make any sense

2018/11/11 5:31Profile
docs

Re: Bump

/Certainly, their will be many who are saved in the tribulation, but will not make the first resurrection./

So do you believe those saved by the blood of Christ and His atoning sacrifice (the same way we are saved) during the Tribulation are to be part of the Church?

2018/11/11 9:02Profile
michae1

Re:

"So do you believe those saved by the blood of Christ and His atoning sacrifice (the same way we are saved) during the Tribulation are to be part of the Church"?

Yes

2018/11/11 9:11Profile
docs

Re:

If then these Tribulation believers are to be part of the Church how is it they will miss the first resurrection and not be raised at the last day with the rest of believers?

39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.

40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:39-40)

2018/11/11 9:23Profile
michae1

Re:

They will be resurrected on the last day, but will have to endure the tribulation. There are two resurrections. The first happens when God brings all of his people home. Then there is a war in heaven and Satan is kicked out. He will be on Earth for 3.5 years. After the tribulation of those days, God will have a second resurrection, and all those who believed during the tribulation will be saved also. Then comes the judgment. The first resurrection saves Christians from going through the tribulation. It's sort of like being late for the train. if you arrive fives minutes too late, you will have to take the next train.

2018/11/11 10:20Profile
savannah

Re: all the watchers watching

"I'm a watcher. I interpret words written by prophets. Also, I don't talk about personal details of my life."

Would you please direct me to those Scriptures which speak of the gift of "watcher", and the gift which is given to some to "...interpret words written by prophets."

I have searched the Scriptures, and wherever gifts are mentioned I've not come across this. I may be missing them. I was hoping you might help me and others find them.

Thanks.

2018/11/11 10:56Profile
michae1

Re:

I went by a different name years ago, but only for a short time. The watchman of Ephraim was that name. A reference to that is in Hosea 9:8. I rarely mention this. Also, I don't care much to discuss whether or not anyone believes me. What I say is, look at the letter, let that be your proof. See how all of the pieces of prophecy come together and nothing has been missed. It may not be the climax to the events that some wish to see, as they have created a set of circumstances through their interpretations that will never happen, but it is surely the answer. Thank you for the questions.
My time here is finished.

2018/11/11 12:03Profile
docs

Re:

/They will be resurrected on the last day, but will have to endure the tribulation./

Then what of those who will be resurrected and glorified at a supposed pre-trib rapture? Will they be raised on the last day also and then another group from the Tribulation be raised at another last day? I'm only trying to make logical sense of the pre-trib teaching in light of the words of Jesus.

39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day.

40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day. (John 6:39-40)

How can a resurrection at a pre-trib rapture be legitimately called a resurrection at the "last day" when seven years or so later another last day is to occur? What does last mean?

2018/11/11 18:18Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy