SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Pastor Prays For President Trump On TV

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Well stated staff.

Think where we would be if the alternative had been elected. Lord have mercy.

2018/10/18 7:07Profile
docs

Re:

The strong impression I remember receiving along with many others is that the time of Trump will not be forever but will only be a reprieve of sorts. It's a time given specifically by the Lord to give us time to set many things straight and make an all out commitment to the kingdom of God because persecution and abuse are likely on the way in some form or another. Trump referring to the lady recently as "Horseface" was a embarrassment in my opinion and shows he can be very vindictively juvenile and even childish. A wrecking ball he is and I was very glad he was elected over the other person but perhaps we need to recall again that truly he is just a earthen vessel being used at this moment. That's no big revelation though. I know you know that. He has been speaking of a two state solution in the Middle East recently and if he carries through this is what will doom the very peace process and proposals. PRAY as never before is what we need to be about.

2018/10/18 11:02Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs,
Ever since Ive been on SI all ive heard is about a type of persecution that hasnt arrived.Christians wont call this prophesy just in case they are wrong.Its cake and eat prophesy.Say something thats similar to a prophesy but not one and when it doesnt come then its "we are being given time".From November the 1st to the 7th 2016 I didnt hear many say if any on SI we were going to get more time.They were getting ready for an anti Christian government and its consequences.
Again its not about Trump whether he is saintly or not,its about God putting a man in charge that could get the Job done.Obviously all the saintly couldnt get Gods agenda done.
Again behind this belief the lines are being blurred between persecution and the Great Tribulation which are totally different things.
As for Israel they are in an miraclously amazingly better place now than they were going to be under Clinton.
Christians under Trump are being discriminated alot less than under Obama and we can guess what it would be like under Clinton.The trend has been reversed.I play a wedding song and you are not happy and I play the funeral song and your not happy!We cant have the long horse like faces over everthing!Maybe thats what Trump meant we are never joyful!staff

2018/10/18 11:23Profile
docs

Re:

/Ever since Ive been on SI all ive heard is about a type of persecution that hasnt arrived.Christians wont call this prophesy just in case they are wrong.Its cake and eat prophesy.Say something thats similar to a prophesy but not one and when it doesnt come then its "we are being given time".From November the 1st to the 7th 2016 I didnt hear many say if any on SI we were going to get more time.They were getting ready for an anti Christian government and its consequences./

The church in America will be stood against and persecuted by fellow countrymen before all is over. Count on it.

/Obviously all the saintly couldn't get Gods agenda done./

I don't understand what that means. Does it mean God's hand was so short when it came to using His people that He had to turn to Trump?

/Again behind this belief the lines are being blurred between persecution and the Great Tribulation which are totally different things./

I agree.

/As for Israel they are in an miraclously amazingly better place now than they were going to be under Clinton./

Yes they are but does that mean they always will be? Being in a better place now has not ended their in family controversy with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Being in a better place "now" can't cancel the trouble they are still destined to endure (Dan 12:1; Matt 24:21; Rev 7:14). The Great Tribulation in itself will be a Judeo-centric tribulation as God seeks to bring them to the end of their own presumption and power (Dan 12:7) so they will be willing to come to the table by faith alone and not their own history and works. The same with all of us. When they cry peace and safety then...

/Christians under Trump are being discriminated a lot less than under Obama and we can guess what it would be like under Clinton.The trend has been reversed.I play a wedding song and you are not happy and I play the funeral song and your not happy! We cant have the long horse like faces over everthing! Maybe that's what Trump meant we are never joyful! staff/

I'm glad for everything he has accomplished but the future is still always before through revealed prophecy. Like I mentioned, PRAY as never before is what I think we need to be about.

2018/10/18 12:31Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Ur quote
"The church in America will be stood against and persecuted by fellow countrymen before all is over. Count on it."

My point is this: Is that above statement a prophesy?revealed prophesy?

Second point:Perhaps God couldnt find the whiter than white saintly person to do the job so he turned to President Trump.

On Israel .The bible is clear that they wont,everybody knows that but thanks to Trump they are right now and it certainly didnt look like it was going to be like that.So accept the wedding tune and celebrate rather than dwelling on whats coming later.Should we always have this down in the dumps negative attitude even when good things happen?Can I not celebrate the "Red Sea Parted" and not be bothered about Pharoah following?staff

2018/10/18 13:17Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I know that this is an old video. However, someone sent it to me today. It is a video of President Trump at a special event in the Rose Garden at the White House in which he mentions the testimony of a former bank robber who found Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD7kZ6l9iTU

I am not saying that Donald Trump is a real believer. He has lived a rather sketchy past. He also has a tendency to lash out on social media or in interviews.

Still, I don't know the heart of any man. However, I know that the weight of the presidency drove Abraham Lincoln toward his own Christian faith.

My biggest thought from this video is that I cannot imagine these words to have been spoken by Hillary Clinton if she was elected. I can't recall President Obama saying anything similar either.

Regardless of whether President Trump is truly saved or not, we should remember individuals in authority within our prayer time with the Lord.

2018/10/20 17:24Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Chrisss,
I havent seen this video before ,thanks for sharing.
We are living through a remarkable Presidency that this kind of thing can happen .We all have sketchy pasts and we all have a tendancy to lash out .My point is I suppose enjoy it,we should stop moaning about minor things he said and done and look what God is doing now.It is truly amazing to hear words like this from a US leader,staff

2018/10/21 18:25Profile
docs

Re:

As our service began this morning at the very start of the service we were led to get together in small groups over the sanctuary and pray for President Trump and his family. We asked that he be kept physically safe from the onslaught against him and his family and prayed for all of them and their salvation. We also prayed for Bret Kavanaugh and his family and prayed for him to remain safe in spite of the onslaught against him and the nullification of the hex the group of witches got together recently and placed against him. There is safety in praying in numbers.

Why do the heathen rage and imagine a vain thing? They take counsel together against the Lord and His anointed...

1 There fore I exhort FIRST OF ALL that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority... (I Timothy 2:1-2)

2018/10/21 19:41Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Docs
Good for the Trumps that Christians are praying.I have to say out of all the presidents I have seen he comes the closest to me thinking "this guy is actually saved".
staff
P.S seen an article saying Hillary is a defo to run in 2020

2018/10/21 21:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy