Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : The Catholic Church Snake

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

The Catholic Church Snake

WARNING I saw these pics this morning. How I have been on earth since 63 and never seen this I dont know. This link alone would help you with any Catholics you hope to influence to the truth.

The Pope speaking from the snakes mouth. Ascending Jesus whaving a snakes head... Really

Please share as time is running out.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/why-was-the-papal-audience-hall-building-at-the-vatican-constructed-in-the-shape-of-a-giant-reptile/

2018/10/11 6:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: The Catholic Church Snake

Sister,

There are definitely great errors in the Roman Church and thus began with the exalting and uplifting in pride of the Bishop of Rome back early on. The errors of the Western Church are manifold and some are more grevious then others.

The Anglican Church articles share a clear correction to some of these during the time of the reformation:

XXXI. Of the one Oblation of Christ finished upon the Cross.

The Offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone. Wherefore the sacrifices of Masses, in the which it was commonly said, that the Priest did offer Christ for the quick and the dead, to have remission of pain or guilt, were blasphemous fables, and dangerous deceits.

XXII. Of Purgatory.

The Romish Doctrine concerning Purgatory, Pardons, Worshipping and Adoration, as well of Images as of Reliques, and also invocation of Saints, is a fond thing vainly invented, and grounded upon no warranty of Scripture, but rather repugnant to the Word of God.

---

Towards the article you linked to, I have to be very candid and honest. Most articles like these are fanfare and are on the same level with the national inquirer. Over 70% of all type articles on such websites propagate lies about the Catholic Church and make radical assumptions looking for anything wrong and painting it in the worse light. I have fact checked many such articles that proved to be false. Such as one that said they sing to Lucifer in one mass now etc.

This does not correct what is actually wrong with the Roman Church but it does show that evangelicals are willing to promote even lies to gain footing against the Pope. Such is not right and actually causes Catholics to think evangelicals are unstable and how could we win them to the truth if we promote lies.

The statue in the throne room looks strange to evangelical eyes, as much of artistic expression does also. We are more closed to artistic expression in the Evangelical church but Catholics and other church expressions have not been.

2018/10/11 7:23Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I am certainly no apologist for the RCC, but it takes minimal checking to find that the photo used in the article was taken with a distorting lens to give the intended effect. If you look closely at the sculpture it is hair, not a snake head. The author implanted the idea of snake head so that is what you see. It’s like a rohrschach ink blot test.

Further, there are other articles that claim this design is really proof that an alien race of reptilian beings that masquerade as leaders of governments and corporations are really controlling the world. But these articles use the same distorted photo.

That being said, I believe the RCC has more to do with the evil symbolism in Revelation than most people accept.

2018/10/11 7:35Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: Intentional

That view from the back capturing the head, eyes, fangs is intentional. The designer didn't 'accidently' construct what appears to be a snake head, he saw it from the outset of construction.

You don't need a fish eye lense or a misconstrual of the carving in the background to know the errors that arise from the RCC.

That being said...the more insidious attacks that come against God's people are from people and places that are all too familiar and have no design features alerting you to devilish propaganda.

2018/10/11 13:31Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy