Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Post-conference prayer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mama27

Post-conference prayer

Brother Greg,

I’m thinking this may have already been stated and I missed it, but can you reiterate your purpose for having the recent SI conference? I feel impressed to pray for those who attended the conference and the work that God is doing as everyone returns to their everyday lives. I would like to be specific in prayer and wonder if you can give us some burdens that may have come up as you met with and fellowshipped with those who attended. Something more specific than just praying for revival...

2018/10/9 11:34Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Post-conference prayer

Sister,

Thank you for your interest to pray. God blessed the conference, though very few attended from abroad and mostly locally but those 30-50 who came from abroad were very hungry for the Lord and the Words of God. One brother even came from London, England.

The conference was on Revival. Of course that means personal revival but also the over arching theme was asking God for corporate revival. There was a definite sense of Gods presence during worship times.

A big call in the event was towards our first love for Jesus. Also Shane Idleman locally has been contending for revival for many years and this event has been a tipping point for some in his congregation to surrender more fully to God.

Pray for Westside Christian Fellowship to have an outpouring of God's Spirit.

Pray for all who attended that they will surrender fully to First love for Jesus.

Pray for all speakers that God would bless them for their sacrifice to fly in freely to minister.

2018/10/10 6:46Profile
mama27

Re:

Thank you, Brother Greg. That helps.

2018/10/10 9:27Profile
brotherAbey

Austin, TX

Re: Post Conference Prayer

Thank you sister for creating this thread. My family along with a few other brothers and sisters were able to attend a simulcast of the conference near Austin, Tx. We were all very encouraged and truly felt the Lord was indeed speaking to those who have an ear to hear through the brothers sharing.

After a conference like this, the key question is, how do we respond? The Holy Spirit speaking through the brothers and the testimony of Scripture is that God's people should pray for the fulfillment of the very things that God has spoken.

I along with my wife would like to join you and also reach out to any of the other saints that were impacted through the speaking to see if there might be a way to find an agreed upon time to beseech the Lord to usher in revival that will consummate with his return. I think there is a deep longing in many of God's people not just for another revival BUT the final revival. Perhaps this might be a revival which culminates in a proclamation from heaven saying, "The Bride has made herself ready."

I'm thinking of something along the lines of a teleconference at an agreed upon time. Wide open to fellowship and suggestions.

2018/10/10 23:34Profile
mama27

Re:

Brother Abey,
I am so glad you were able to attend the conference and were blessed! I am continuing in prayer but don’t know that I would be able to commit to a time for a teleconference. I believe there was a prayer call for SI on Monday nights. I don’t know if it is still going. My heart is burdened to pray and I will join you and others. The times are truly dire.....

2018/10/11 19:20Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

To hear extra testimonies and prayer points from the conference tune into this prayer call hosted by Edgar Reich one of the speakers from the California conference. Hear of some of the miracles and testimonies of what God did!

---

Dear Sisters and Brothers: Please pray with us for Revival tomorrow Monday night October 15th, 2018, for North America including Mexico.
We will give a further update on the Revival meetings in California and Mexico.
The Conference access number is: 1 (712) 770-4160
The access code is : 603053# . If you have problems with this Tel.
No. please use this back up No. 1(206)451-6010.
The times below are for each Monday.
Eastern Standard Time 9 p.m.
Central Time 8 p.m.
Mountain Time 7 p.m.
Pacific Time 6 p.m.
If you receive this notice, you are loved and you are being prayed for.
Sending Blessings and Love,
Brother Edgar

Email Edgar to be put on the mailing list for the weekly call: edgarreich@revivalusacanada.org

2018/10/14 7:07Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy