Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : An encouraging testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

An encouraging testimony

This is not my testimony but that of another sister in Christ from over 10 years ago. It is so encouraging though, and just a beautiful reminder that He is able and willing to restore the years the locust have eaten, and to revive us beyond all we ask or imagine. Thank you, Lord:

"...I am amazed at the tenderness of our Father as He brings us through to healing and forgiveness. He loves each of us so much, that despite our own sins, if we will humble ourselves and call upon His name, He will not only forgive us, but He will use us to help others walk into a place of forgiveness and freedom. He loves each of us enough to bring us into freedom.

His desire isn’t for us to remain in the sin and shame, but to bring us out of that bondage and into the light! He loves us enough to bring us face to face with our shame, and then love us through our pain. He is a merciful God! He knows that we cannot experience His glory if we cannot face our pain ~ and we cannot face our pain if we do not have His grace. I am enraptured and awed by His love for His people every time we come together and face either the sin of our fathers, or our own personal sins, and He pulls us through to victory!

On Passover weekend, a small group of us came together with a desire to experience an outpouring of Him. I can honestly say that each and every person had major obstacles to fight through in order to make it to this meeting. I won’t go into all the details, yet, as each obstacle presented itself, we would say, "God must be going to do something big for us to have to fight so hard to come together."

The obstacles began to drive us harder to make this meeting happen. We knew that as the disciples had been instructed to lock themselves up in the room and wait for the outpouring, so were we being called to do the same. We prayed, we repented, we waited on Him. Then, on the last night, God came to us! There was not a dry eye in the room, many of us were on our faces before Him because His glory was so powerful and so beautiful that we could not move.

While I was on my face before Him, He showed me the bridal path...

In my heart I thought of the mercy of our God, that He would love us sinners enough to "woo " us to come unto Him, that we might be united with Him all the days of our lives and for eternity. He has not forsaken us, He bids us to come unto Him and be saved, be healed, be whole, and be one with Him.

I experienced the wonder and the purity of His Glory. I long for Him, I hunger for Him, I desire His glory to be with me always. It was an experience that has been embedded in my heart and soul forever. My prayer life is different, it’s not me, it’s Him. My faith in prayer has been restored. My heart has been strengthened. Many of you who have prayed for me know the battles I’ve been through, God has restored my soul just by being in the presence of His Glory!

My heart aches as I write this, wanting so desperately for each and every person within the Church to experience His glory. It will forever change who you are. God is looking for a Bride that is so pure that when judgment comes, the world will know exactly who they can run to in order to find true salvation. God, in His mercy, has held off judgment, He must clean up the Church first.

If we can come to a place of wanting only Him, hungering and thirsting for His righteousness, we can be ready for whatever comes our way. We can be ready for the lost and welcome them in with open arms. When we come into His glory, we come out hungering for more of Him. We desire to be pure, things that were once appealing become repulsive to our souls. Our breath is breathed for Him and Him only!

....He will give us the grace to endure. He will heal those who need healing, forgive those who repent, and visit His Glory upon those who will rise up and experience His Glory!

....Rise up dear Saints and fight to experience His glory! The Lord showed me that the saints of today are tired, they have almost nothing left to fight with...He says, "Rise up O saints, rise up into your place! Rise up! Rise up!" Over and over again, He is calling His Saints to rise up and experience His glory! Will you fight to answer the call dear Saints?"

2018/10/8 9:46Profile
staff

Re: An encouraging testimony

Thanks for the encouraging post .I know I need an experience with him .His glory changes everything .urs staff

2018/10/9 19:00Profile
crusader

Australia:

Re:

Thankyou for this post it really touched my heart :)

2018/11/7 0:14Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy