Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Intro and Link to my Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
BAP

Western Australia

Intro and Link to my Testimony

G'Day all...

Just a few words to introduce myself...

I'm 44, male, single, living on the West Coast of Australia (though born and bred in Sydney)...

Was at one time the High Priest of a Neo-Pagan Coven before coming to Christ - but I won't go into the gory details here... those that are interested in reading my Testimony can find it at [url=http://bornagainpagan.multiservers.com/About_Me.html]MY SITE[/url]

Well that's about it except to say that I stumbled across this site looking for info on Keith Green... and WOW! What an excellent resource this is! :-)

2005/7/3 1:19Profile
Compton

Re: Intro and Link to my Testimony

Welcome brother! Your testimony is heavy-duty... So very glad the Lord saves us from our sins, and I look forward to hearing more about what He is doing in and through you! May God bless you in your ministry, it is an area not often understood...

(I like your HAL avatar...)

MC

2005/7/3 1:26Profile

Hi to you, BAP!

I took a look at the front page of your site and read your testimony. Praise the Lord for His care and wisdom in guiding you through and bringing you to rest for your soul! The links to ex-witch ministries are useful too.

I hope you are very blessed here at SI and find great satisfaction in the resources here.

2005/7/4 9:44
BAP

Western Australia

Thanx for the warm welcome guys...

This site is amazing... the more I look around the more I find...

And all such good sound stuff! It's great mate! :-D

2005/7/5 0:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy