Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Healed just over a year ago

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crusader

Australia:

Healed just over a year ago

Its been just over a year now that God healed my back, I am still amazed at the Glory of Jesus Christ and the mercy he showed on me.

a few months before my spiritual trial, I was on heavy medication for bone spurs that where hitting my sciatic nerve. After countless injections and xrays the specilists said that i had to have an operation on my pelvic bone to cut away the spurs which has the possibility to hinder my walking ability. while on heavy medication i would still feel a burning down my left leg which would often keep me up at night. Any way i was helping out at a church lunch meeting for the elderly people in the community and while i was serving others an old man of about 80yrs old stood up and said are you ready to have your back healed by Jesus. I said yes with out question. he pointed at lower part of my back commanded the pain to leave in jesus name and he sat back down.

when i got home that night i tested my back in bed and i could lay down in ways i was unable to do before. I felt a faith build up in me and i declared that i was healed. had the best sleep i had ever had that night and in the morning, I threw all my medications in the bin. I have never had pain their again. the old man taught me many things the Lord had shown him and then passed away about 2 months later.

Today i remember how God had used this man to show me his mercy and love towards me. I just want to give you all the Glory Father for what you have done in my life. I cant wait to see this brother again in heaven.

2018/9/12 7:42Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: Healed just over a year ago

Praise the Lord, brother!

...a lesson for those who say the gifts of the Spirit have ceased...

Blessings,

2018/9/12 8:02Profile
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Hallelu-Yah...GLORY to God!

"Let the redeemed of the LORD say so! whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy!" Psalm 107:2

2018/9/12 16:07Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Praise the Lord Karl! Thanks for sharing your wonderful testimony brother.

2018/9/12 17:10Profile
crusader

Australia:

It is amazing how God works because at the time I didnt have a job and after i was healed 3 weeks later a christian who didn't know what God had done offered me a job working with him for a little while. The job was being a removilist. I needed the money as we had nothing and I said to God, I praise you for healing my back and now i Praise you for giving me a job. prior to my healing i could only hold about 2 shopping bags in each had.

after a full day of lifting furniture up and down stairs, into and out of the truck i would go home and every muscle in my body would ache except where God had healed me i never got sore muscles in this area. for the two months i was totally blessed.

The Church where i was helping out was a very conservative church and i Dont think they believed in healing or any of Gods gifts but the old man did and was as bold as could be. didn't care what they believed. actually at 80 years old he was helping others that where 10 and 20yrs younger then he was.

God gets glory when we share how he loves us and touches us in our every day life.

be blessed in Jesus name

2018/9/12 19:21Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy