Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Praise Report

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
followthelamb

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Praise Report

Good morning! I just wanted to share a praise report. A dear friend at church received an email from one of her best friends in the South regarding the Lord healing her. I've included an excerpt of that email below. 🙏🏻 Praise God!!

"...Loving greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is so real and so wonderful, worthy of all praise, and such a dear friend.

I hope things are going well with you, your family, church and produce.
How we have needed the Lord in the last month and He was right there with us! On the 1st I had been hurting all night and timing the pains at 5-6 minutes and then dropping down a little closer. We called the midwife that morning and since I was only 33 weeks she told me to go to the ER. I told her I was not dilating, but it did remind me a lot of the way I felt before hard labor hit with Sarah. She said we needed to go. I did not want to. I want to trust the Lord no matter what happens, but Chris said we were going, so I feel my place is to be in subjection to my husband so I went. My midwife did not have a back up doctor so I knew we would just be at the Lord's mercies of which doctor we got and how they felt about home births. (Months prior to this the Lord let me read the story of Daniel and the lions den the day before she told me she no longer had a back up doctor and I felt then that the Lord would be with me even if I was thrown into a den of doctors.) {hospitals in North America are notorious for the high number of often unnecessary c-sections, etc. - Brandy} On the way to the ER I prayed that the Lord would not let them do anything that was against his will.

Mom called to get the word around for the church people to pray. When I got there they ushered me back to a room alone and Chris and Mom down to the waiting room. When they began to examine me the doctor said she believed we had an emergency. She said it was a placental abruption and they were going to do an emergency C-section. I said "No, is there any other way? Please is there any other way?" She said "No, that my uterus was filling up with blood and that if I did not have a C-section that the baby would die and I may die." That it was not possible to induce me as it would make the bleeding worse. The baby's heart rate was 190 so we all knew she was in distress.

The environment in the room was very rushed and tense with several in and out starting an IV, ordering medications, and asking my blood type. They brought in the consent forms wanting me to sign to have the C-section and I was still alone. I asked if I could talk to Chris and my midwife before I signed anything so they went and got Chris. He was willing for a C-section. We called my midwife and she said she was afraid it was a placental abruption when we called her but she did not want to scare us so she just sent us on to the ER. But, she did tell me not to sign anything until they did an ultrasound.

I know there were lots of people praying for me and the Lord changed things! They did an ultrasound and could not find anything wrong! They must have not believed it because they did another one with 3 doctors in the room (2 of which would have been the ones that would have performed the C-section.) The baby's heart rate came down and they said they could not find any signs that the placenta was pulling away. They said that I had a UTI and sent me home!!! As the doctor was taking out my IV she said, "I cannot believe I am sending you home without a baby in your arms." I overheard her talking to another doctor saying, "I really thought..."

....I knew my back was hurting at the hospital, but with all that was going on I did not pay much attention to it. After I got home it got worse! It was around my right kidney and going down. I was now hurting as bad as labor just sitting and crying and shaking. I thought I was having a kidney stone. I sure dreaded the night as I knew it would be hard to bear that kind of pain after being up hurting the night before. It was on a Wednesday and Br David came to visit after church. He saw how bad I was hurting and the Lord had healed him of kidney stones before so his heart went out to me. We got down to pray and I felt when the spirit came down. He anointed me and instantly the pain was gone!!! How I PRAISE THE LORD! It was such an amazing miraculous instant healing!..."

2018/9/3 8:21Profile
mama27

Re: Praise Report

This SOOOOO encourages my heart!!

2018/9/3 11:07Profile
HeartSong

Re: Praise Report

"Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;"

- Psalm 103:1-4

2018/9/4 3:34Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy