SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi, I`m a nobody,telling everybody about somebody, thats JESUS

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crossman4God

Hi, I`m a nobody,telling everybody about somebody, thats JESUS

Hi Friends, I`m a nobody, telling everybody about somebody, and that somebody is JESUS. My name is crossman, I live on the east, USA. I am calvinist in doctrine and believe in the Spiritual gifts. Does that sound weird? Its not, its Biblical.

Crossman.

2005/7/1 19:42Profile
jeremyhulsey

Re: Hi, I`m a nobody,telling everybody about somebody, thats JESUS

Hi Crossman,

What part of the East Coast are you from? That's my favorite part of the U.S.A. especially around NY City.

Quote:
I am calvinist in doctrine and believe in the Spiritual gifts. Does that sound weird?

I think Wayne Grudem is also in the same boat as you. I'm Assembly of God Pentecostal and I'm somewhere between Arminianism and Calvinism. Which is equally strange for someone in the A/G which is very Weslyan.

2005/7/1 19:54Profile
jeremyhulsey

Some Sermons To Check Out

Hey bro,

While you're here you might want to download and listen to [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels And A Shirt[/url] by Paris Reidhead in our downloads section. And I don't know if you found it yet but we also have 59 sermons by John Piper :-)

2005/7/1 20:01Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Some Sermons To Check Out

i like you introduction

2005/7/1 20:38Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy