SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Christianity in one verse?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
TrueWitness

Re:

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. John 12:24

-Daniel

2018/9/27 15:32Profile
davidkeel

From Liverpool but now in West Sussex, England

Re:

I'm sorry Kurt, I am not sure if anything you have said is contradictory to what I wrote. But you could email me ?

I major on repentance and obedience here because of what happened to me in my life. For over twenty years I was seduced by the Faith movement.

Now in our generation it has become the Grace movement.

I nearly died at the beginning of 1998. An angel of death came to my bedrooom and was at the end of my bed. I pleaded with the Lord to give me 2 months to try to repent.

I wasn't ready to die and to answer to God because of the secret sins of lust I was unable to break free from, or so I thought and had been led to believe. Sin, amongst the people I spent time with was nothing to be concerned about. They believed it was all covered by the blood even if I didn't fully repent and obey.
The experience of the angel catapulted me into taking all of my sinful thoughts captive. And I was out on the hills each night praying and getting my heart right with the Lord. Staggered at the fact I could break free from my sin.
Thanks for your kind and peaceful reply Kurt.

David.

2018/9/27 16:07Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy