Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : A father's authority

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
TakeUptheCross

Germany

Re:

Yes,

Bulgaria is between East and West, in cultural, financial, and even geographical aspect. There are still places in the world where it is even worse, with no health insurance whatsoever.

Off topic:
Remember the vision of Nebuchadnezzar? "the feet were part of iron, and part of clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong, and partly broken" - and that's what the EU is now. And I personally think, that Bulgaria together with some other Eastern European countries are part of the clay. The folks in Brussels know that too, and think of two-speed EU. I don't know whether we will ever arrive at where Germany or France are now (financially).

But we are not called to make sinners die richer. I do agree that by the grace of God, we have to help the poor, but our main goal is not that people just get better living but to know the living God!

And if I want the whole world to have access to proper medical care, that's good and noble goal, although I don't know how to achieve it. But God said that "this gospel of the kingdom SHALL BE preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." So, the gospel will go places, where perhaps medical care (as we know it in the West) will not be able to!

I see the studies as something God can use on the mission field as well. In Bulgaria or somewhere else.

May be I will start later a thread on missions :D.

God bless you, thanks for the encouragement!

2018/9/2 15:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy