SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : The Patience of Jesus Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
MartinKelly

The Patience of Jesus Christ

After outlining his previous way of life as a “blasphemer,” “Injurious” and “a persecutor” the Apostle Paul, reveals, for our encouragement, the wonderful mercy and grace of God.

He states that Jesus Christ demonstrates how longsuffering and patient he is, by the example of Paul’s own conversion, In spite of the enormity of his sins. He shows that the same grace which he had obtained would not be wanting also to those who should hereafter believe. No matter how far their sin had taken them, no matter how vile they were. There would be mercy, even to the chief of sinners.

This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting. Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen

2018/8/16 15:44Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: The Patience of Jesus Christ

amen. what patience and mercy our God has.

2018/8/16 16:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy