SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : As in the days of Noah

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

As in the days of Noah

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel speaks of a time when the saints will be worn down. I believe the process of the saints being worn down has already begun. Times have changed and wrong has become right and everything is relative. This is wearing the saints down as they struggle to come to terms with these fast changing circumstances. There has been a blitzkrieg, so to speak, in the realms of the spirit. Compromise and unrighteousness has surrounded the saints. We are an obstacle that at some point will have to be removed if the enemy is to have total dominance. More laws will be changed and we will witness more compromise by Christendom

Now we know we are called to gird our loins with truth. Satan has furiously assaulted truth in our day. Truth has become anything you need it to be, it has become relative. Of course truth is absolute, but that is no longer accepted. We are called to put on the breastplate of righteousness. Righteous living and holiness has become something of a quaint notion in our day. Cheap grace and hyper grace has, in effect, taught that holy living is a work, something legalistic, when of course it is one of the fruits of genuine salvation.

Our feet are to be shod with the preparation of the Gospel of peace.Our hearts must be right and this keeps us ever ready to walk in the peace that comes from the truth of the Gospel which has set us free. It also keeps us ever ready to share the gospel with others. Satan has done a great job in quieting the saint when it comes to the Gospel of truth. We are constantly afraid of offending someone. The bold notion that there is but one way to heaven, through the Lord Jesus Christ, and that all other paths and religions lead to hell has become all but illegal and has become unacceptable in so many arenas of public life.

The shield of faith is one of our most important parts of our armor. It protects us from the fiery darts of the enemy. Yet in the last several decades we have seen movements like the word of faith literally destroy the meaning of the word faith. The essence of faith is trusting in God despite our circumstances, yet Satan has turned that truth on its head by teaching that our circumstances are the results of our faith or lack thereof. So, when trials come, rather than people trusting in God they begin to despair and the fiery darts of the enemy find their mark.

Lastly we have the Word of God which is the sword. We can say with great certainty that the enemy has fought this for countless centuries but in recent decades has made enormous strides in taking the sword out of the hands of those who oppose him. We are an illiterate generation. This lack of knowledge is killing us. So it is clear, in order to stand in the coming evil day we must rediscover the armor of God and wear it at all times. Cry out to God today saints, have Him help you put on the armor. It will save your eternal life................bro Frank

2018/7/13 9:43
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: As in the days of Noah

"Now we know we are called to gird our loins with truth. Satan has furiously assaulted truth in our day. Truth has become anything you need it to be, it has become relative."

Amen brother. Trust is what the Apostles preached, what our Lord declared, it has not changed.

Jude 1:3 "Dear friends, although I was very eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I felt compelled to write and urge you to contend for the faith that was once for all entrusted to God’s holy people."

this "faith" has not changed but many have "swerved" from the truth.

2018/7/13 10:23Profile
SugarRun

IA

Re: As in the days of Noah

So wonderful to have this article in my hands. Some I know have felt it personally from those they love. It is important to realize the truth of putting on the whole armor of God. May I share this with my community?

2018/7/13 11:10Profile

Re:

Dear sister Aileen, what has been freely given must be freely shared. May it bless others...........bro Frank

2018/7/13 11:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy