SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The Current Immigration Crisis- family separation

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

The Current Immigration Crisis- family separation

HELP!!!

thanks for listening.

2018/6/20 14:14Profile
SHMILY

Northern Idaho

Re: The Current Immigration Crusis- family separation

PRAY!!! ;)

Our leaders need the wisdom of Solomon.

_________
REJOICE! =)
Mary

2018/6/20 14:36Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: The Current Immigration Crisis- family separation

We are led by Holy Spirit not the media....
Has literally been this same situation for well over a decade and in fact was substantially worse until recently and yet we’ve not heard much about it until now, and I’ve never seen it discussed on this board... why?

2018/6/21 7:41Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I am trying to think if I have before seen Christians so worked into a hysterical frenzy by a media with an unashamedly liberal agenda. Folks should know better and are being led by the nose like sheep.

2018/6/21 8:10Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re:

Ha!
Well I’m sure it won’t be the last time...
not to be cynical tho’ - it is a horrible situation and as crazy as this may sound, I believe that on some (possibly subconscious) level the reason we’ve never seen this type of hysteria is because they didn’t have confidence in the leadership to be able to fix it, whereas now (even tho they hate it) there is seemingly a belief it can be done by this admin.

Tho as sister Mary said, we can Pray !

2018/6/21 8:45Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

President Trump should be dealing compassionately with the plight of the poor immigrants flooding into the U. S., however the blindness of the liberal media is staggering for they cannot hear the cries of the blood of millions of innocent babies that have been murdered
through the sin of abortion.

2018/6/21 9:51Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Now Mike, we mustn’t bring up such things.

2018/6/21 11:04Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

I do not think these immigrants are as innocent as the news media have us believe. There are pregnant females who will come to the USA to deliver their babies in the expectation they will get to stay here.

You can ask any illegal immigrant and they know they are running some serious risks by not doing it legally. It is a lot like anyone shoplifting - they know it is against the law but hope they will not get caught.

I know of an illegal that joined a local church and they asked him to make his status legal...he ran afoul of the law on another matter and is now banned from ever returning to the USA. And good reason. He knew he was wrong in the beginning and then goes and commits an act of violence...

I do not believe this crises is subject to an easy solution. The parents of these children are not as innocent as the media have you believe.

Sandra

2018/6/23 11:44Profile
dohzman

If Americans broke the law and were jailed, both parents that is, family services would come in and remove the children and place them until family members could make proper arraignments to come and get them. Why do people coming in to this country fell they should be above the law?

There is a relocation center not far from where I live. After processing these immigrants they receive 80 k per family and are temporally set up on welfare. In many cases they buy a house and several families will move into that house. They usually take over entire neighborhoods and as a culture refuse to assimilate to American culture. Many homes have several families collecting aid and benefits and the system is totally exploited. The main stream media reports nothing on this because it does not fit in with thier narrative.

There is coming a day when that medium will turn and take aim on the Christian community in the same type of full on fury. It would be good to learn not to be affected by the current spin in the news and tossed to and fro , but to keep our focus straight a head.

2018/6/24 18:52Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

The news media does not care anything about these ILLEGAL immigrant kids than they do the kids in the mothers womb they so happily are ready to kill for the 'mothers sake'.

These are not immigrants, they are Illegal immigrants...huge difference.

The wall, the welfare, the border patrol, the politics, the anti-trump bashing all of it is pure fluff. The real problem is in Mexico, where they own leaders are corrupt and in bed with the cartels. It's their leaders, their system, their local and national governments that need a big time fix. A complete overthrow and ridding of the whole bunch of them will by the only real fix, until then the USA will talk, spend billions and talk more about crying kids, drug problems, illegals, big walls and liberals whining about how bad Trump is. I for one would be happy to see the whole Mexican government overthrown and tossed out like Saddam Hussein.
But half measures, cry-me stories and tax payer dollars are what we are used to doing... so continue to whine and pay up.

2018/6/25 14:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy