SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prophetic Word To The Ekklesia - Dan Hubbell

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Prophetic Word To The Ekklesia - Dan Hubbell

PROPHETIC WORD TO THE EKKLESIA – By Dan Hubbell

The Lord has ministered into my spirit a prophetic word for believers around the world and He has PROPHETIC WORD TO THE EKKLESIA.

There are two distinct things happening prophetically at this moment in history around the world:

The borders of many nations around the world are being closed to outside Christian influence. This is in preparation for internal persecution of national believers. This persecution by governments is meant, from their viewpoint, to limit and ultimately eliminate outside Christian ministries.
Governments are going to continue to persecute, arrest and imprison national believers with their goal being to totally eliminate all Christian work in their nations.

National believers will be shut off from international connections and communications so much so that believers of each nation will be totally dependent upon the Lord for His provision and empowerment for the persecution and purifying that is coming.

This is the primary reason that the believers of these persecuted nations must begin now to completely trust the Lord for His provision as their resource, rather than depending upon believers of other nations to provide for their needs.

God is going to show Himself strong, on behalf of His remnant people who are the true and faithful believers. And as the persecution intensifies, God will miraculously make provision for His children. As the early New Testament Ekklesia was persecuted and purified, all true believers today in these nations will go through persecution and experience the same cleansing and purifying.
This purifying and cleansing will result in a miraculous spreading of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God within these nations and unto the ends of the earth. And instead of true believers decreasing in numbers, as is now believed by the opposing governments, there will be an increased growth in the numbers of His remnant people who will be prepared and empowered by the Holy Spirit to take the Gospel of His Kingdom to the uttermost part of the earth.

Matthew 24:14 “And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and THEN SHALL THE END COME!”

“Even so, come, Lord Jesus!”

Revelation 22:20

Humbly submitted, by Dan Hubbell, His servant

2018/5/21 20:56Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: Prophetic Word To The Ekklesia - Dan Hubbell

I don't see this as particularly prophetic. This message and others very similar to it have been taught from pulpits for the last 20 years.

Like so many modern propheteers, provision is a mainstay for attention getting.

This word sends off more red-flags in me than it does enjoin me to heed its message as coming from a prophet.

Lastly when I read a prophetic word that feels "3rd person" I don't sense God speaking to me, I sense the eschatological make up of this mans theology coupled with every-day persecution-is-coming-but-God-is-going-to-make-us-victorious message common in certain circles.

But, this is just me.

2018/5/21 22:07Profile
CalvaryCom

Greater NYC area

Re:

There are a lot of self-proclaimed "prophets" out there.

If North Korea opens up that will be in direct contradiction to this "prophetic" word.

"Humbly submitted"?

Hogwash!

2018/5/22 5:15Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Prophetic Word To The Ekklesia - Dan Hubbell

It is already happening. Two friends of mine who were living and ministering in China had to leave the country because of ever increasing pressure from the state.

I do not know the man,but I do not think that this word seeks to grab attention.

2018/5/24 1:39Profile

Re:

There will certainly be a victorious church arising in the midst of end time persecution. Whether it will be according to the prophetic word given below or not I can't say. But we do read in Revelation that the saints in the end times will overcome the evil one. But they will only overcome the devil because they trust in the blood of the Lamb. They give a testimony of Jesus. And they do not love their own lives even when faced with death. In other words in their martyrdom they will overcome Satan.

Blaine

2018/5/24 4:37
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Brother Blaine and Brother Mike:

I don't have a disagreement that persecution and tribulation are increasing and because of that national boundaries may close against the gospel evangelist/missionary.

It's just that to prophecy this now, is a little late to the party, maybe the fashionably late 'word' is legit; but I wonder that repeating a word like this as though it's hot off the press strikes me as sensationalizing rather than offering a cautionary prediction.

Secondly the 'comfort of the pocketbook' would not seem to be a high priority for those already in financial affliction, such a word aims itself at the American prosperity mentality. The vagueness creates more questions than it answers.

but hey, maybe I am not supposed to 'think' about this word, I am just supposed to 'feel' it to know its true?

2018/5/24 16:41Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: repetition in prophesy

Well, even in the bible there was a lot of repetition of prophesy to a degree that the people stopped their ears and turned away. Isaiah and Jeremiah had to take their fair share of ridicule. The whole book of Jeremiah sounds like and endless repetition of the self-same message.

I would go so far as to say that repetition is a characteristic of prophesy. Why? Firstly, because we are dull in hearing and secondly, because of God's principle of establishing the truth by two or three witnesses.

This validation is acchieved when the same message is given by different people. Jer 26 tells us that Urijah and Micah and Jeremiah's message was pretty much the same.

Did not Paul hear over and over again that chains and bonds awaited him in Jerusalem?

2018/5/24 17:36Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

So Brother Marvin, you do not necessarily disagree with the prophetic Word, but you are judging the motive and intention of the brother who gave the word.

I have never heard of this brother before, and I unlike you have no way of knowing his heart, but I believe this to be a true word.

2018/5/24 18:01Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Hi Brother Mike:

This prophecy from a man I do not know, I have not read or heard of before now, has been posted for us all to judge.

I think the message has been around for the last 20 years as it is now widely circulated...we will see persecution grow and evangelistic efforts curtailed. I'm saying rhetorically "you're just now prophesying this?"

By the way, the spiritual man judges all things, motive and intent is definitely among them. Even the courts do this...when someone dies accidently it can be called manslaughter...but with intent to kill 1st degree murder, the judgment for one versus the other has radical effects upon ones life.
a man who biffs it when preaching...makes a doctrinal error of some kind, or comes to a conclusion that is errant is not near as reprehensible as one who purposely prophecy's falsely for monetary gain, notoriety or power. Intent is everything and those who are spiritual should judge taking into account intent or motive.

In this case, I don't know his heart or intent or motive, I only pointed out the red-flags that caused me concern. A common thing among the prosperity prophets of today is their fixation with finances, giving, prosperity, tithes, offerings, sacrificial offerings. Many prophetic words emanate from these men that fasten prosperity thinking to their 'words from God'. In this case I noticed a similarity therefore my judgment was to be cautionary with it.

But let us for argument say "I think brother the mans heart is wrong, I think he's false, I think he's intentionally leading people astray...in short I pretended to know his heart and has ministry and it was my intention to destroy him and it. What if I made it abundantly clear my motive was to discredit him and his ministry.

Would you not with such information judge my motive and intent according to the Word? Would you make a judgment on my assertions or accusations of the mans ministry without taking into account my motive? I would find it incredibly strange if you did not include my motive/intent in our judgment of my accusations.

I hope you can see by the fictitious story there is nothing 'judgmental' about weighing my motives and intent, it is in fact the normative Christian thing to do.

2018/5/24 20:58Profile
rbanks

Re:

Luke 12:11-12 (KJV) 11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and [unto] magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: 12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

The only way to be prepared for what lies ahead, because we don’t know know exactly what we will experience before we leave this world, is to be filled continually with the Holy Ghost.

We need to deny ourselves and take up the cross daily staying full of the Holy Ghost in continued prayer unto God in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. That is the only way to be prepared for all circumstances in life period.

Blessings to all!

2018/5/24 21:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy