SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : News and Current Events :  1. Freed Americans Give Mike Pence Note Quoting Psalm 126 After Returning From North Korea - Chris

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

1. Freed Americans Give Mike Pence Note Quoting Psalm 126 After Returning From North Korea - Chris

1. Freed Americans Give Mike Pence Note Quoting Psalm 126 After Returning From North Korea - Christian Po

https://www.christianpost.com/news/freed-americans-give-mike-pence-note-quoting-psalm-126-after-returning-from-north-korea-223900/

https://www.christianpost.com/news/not-what-weve-been-praying-for-north-korean-christians-push-back-historic-peace-talks-223759/

2018/5/14 8:56Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: 1. Freed Americans Give Mike Pence Note Quoting Psalm 126 After Returning From

This whole thing is very encouraging for me and personally feel that the prayers have predicated all this happening- I believe the gospel will spread as the peninsula is unified:)))

Lord willing.... Iran will be next:)

Interestingly Saudi Arabia has become far more tolerant of Christians under the new leadership of Mohammad bin Salman and his close friend purchased Da Vinci’s “the Christ” for $450,000,000 😳

2018/5/14 11:31Profile
staff

Re: 1. Freed Americans Give Mike Pence Note Quoting Psalm 126 After Returning From

Hi Abideinhim,
This is a very touching story.The time we live in historic things are happening monthly.I had an ongoing conversation with a friend about Billy Graham and I kept saying God is keeping him alive for a reason.I found out that reason in part the other day at least,It dawned on me .Their was nobody there to bury him.The Obama administration would not give him the respect and honour that God would want,he wouldnt have got the state funeral and the Christian speeches wouldnt be televised nationally and internationally as they should.So God put a man in power that would carry out this task and other tasks also but I now understand that God waited for the right poitical time in the USA to call Billy Graham home.God honours those that honour him urs staff

2018/5/14 11:39Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//and his close friend purchased Da Vinci’s “the Christ” for $450,000,000 😳//

Yeah, he outbid me by $100.00. I was so bummed but I was at my limit.

2018/5/14 12:06Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Re: brother Todd

Ha!! Yeah half a billion is quite an investment... apparently it would seem that the purchase was in fact for the Crown Prince which is interesting in itself considering he was recently photographed with the Egyptian Coptic Pope in front of a huge painting of Christ!! Which if you know much about Middle East affaires that is a really big deal. The photo is easily found from an internet search...

And that too gives me hope for NK/Kim and Iran:)

2018/5/14 12:50Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Absolutely!! Perhaps and “end times” harvest is in the works. Exciting times!

2018/5/14 13:44Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

North Korea Will Open It’s Doors to Christianity - Lee Grady:

https://www.charismamag.com/blogs/fire-in-my-bones/36789-north-korea-will-open-its-doors-to-christianity

2018/5/14 15:08Profile

Re:

Granted some encouraging signs are coming from North Korea. But the real miracle will be when Kim Jung Um opens up the death camps and sets free our brothers and sisters. The real miracle will be when one can truly worship Christ in North Korea without fear of three generations of their family being put in a death camp. The real miracle will be when Kim repents of his sins and turns to the Lord Jesus Christ.

While we thank God for the encouraging signs. We still continue to pray and wait for the real miracles to come.

Although the real miracle has been that a remnant church has endured the sufferings of North Korea and has maintained the light of Christ in that nation. All of this while the South Korean church has fallen asleep in its abundant prosperity.

But still we watch and pray and be thankful for some encouraging signs coming out of the hermit nation.

Blaine

2018/5/14 17:02
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//All of this while the South Korean church has fallen asleep in its abundant prosperity//

Hey Bear I am not saying this is not true (I have no idea) but how do you know it is true? I’m just curious.

2018/5/14 18:15Profile

Re: Link to article about the biggest mega church in South Korea in the world

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-05-01/biggest-megachurch-earth-facing-crisis-evangelism

Blaine

2018/5/14 18:41

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy