SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Emmanuel Macron?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Emmanuel Macron?

Emmanuel = God with us

Macron = The greater? Bigger?

The Greater God with us?

Hey, he's putting together a 10 country contingency in order to act independently of the US and Nato military. And dont he look like Napoleon?

Looking up and Listening am I!

2018/5/7 9:19Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Emmanuel Macron?

I am reminded of the old Tootsie Roll jingle:

"Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to me!"

2018/5/7 11:53Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Revelation 17
11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Are you referring to this passage here

I am very dubious reference to the antichrist as from the details , I do find macron a despicable character from his speeches such at the global citizen talks and davos but to me what would be a definitive objective for the antichrist would be to build the third temple

Also this passage could refer to ten regions

2 Thessalonians 2
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. note

Macron does look like the antichrist Nicolai from the left behind series , he had even called himself things like juoiter.

To me I would need alot more evidence to prove that he is.the antichrist such as building the third temple as the Jews would not accept a Messiah who does not do that

There have been through so many people saying one person is the antichrist like Hitler and Stalin to Obama .

I am waiting for more biblical concrete evidence

2018/5/7 15:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy