SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Ten books

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markso

Horsham, Australia

Ten books

In one of the interviews with David Mainse, Leonard refers to a list of 10 books that he recommends for preachers. I am probably clutching at straws here a bit, but would anyone know what the ten books would be. I would be very interested in finding out.

2003/6/7 19:37Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re: Ten books

Good question. I know in a few of his writings, he sometimes drops a book or two that he recommends everybody have. I'd imagine those would be them. I know I tried to find a couple of them once, but they had become out of print.

2003/6/7 20:54Profile
todd

California

i don't know what specific 10 he was referring to... but here's 41:
www.rarechristianbooks.com/Leonard%20Ravenhill's.htm

2003/6/7 20:55Profile
markso

Horsham, Australia

Re: Ten Books

Thank you brother for that link. Will have to see if I can obtain them. God bless.

2003/6/8 19:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Thought I had recalled this post...

Was listening again to the Ravenhill interview (Noted on the home page, click on the 'comments' stars to get there,) and found one of the books he mentioned that can be read online:

[url=http://www.fivesolas.com/hiddnint.htm]The Hidden Life of Prayer[/url] [i]by David MacIntyre
[/i]

By the way, if you haven't listened to the interview, it really is something, every time it seems to bring out something more. Noticed that everytime the interviewer read scripture, Len was in rapt attention, as if for the first time... A great soul he [i]is[/i], can't wait to met him, when I am fully alive ;-)

2005/5/31 0:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy