SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : War Drums and Birth Pangs

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

War Drums and Birth Pangs

War Drums

I woke up this morning thinking of wars and rumors of wars. The situation between the United States and Russia is wratching up as a result of the chemical weapons attack in Syria a few days ago. This was an evil attack in which men women and children died in the most horrible way possible.

In a nutshell the President has said he will hold Bashar Assad responsible for the attack. And the United States will respond accordingly. Vladimir Putin of Russia has said that Russia will defend Syria as they consider Syria an ally. Thus the United States and Russia appear to be headed for a military confrontation over Syria.

I have never seen tensions come this close to nuclear war since the 1960s Cuban Missile Crisis. I grew up during that time of Duck and Cover. (I might also add Duck and Cover and pray.)

I do not have fear. The Lord Jesus said do not fear as these things must take place before his soon return. How all of this will play out in the prophetic scheme still remains to be seen. God is still in control. Only time will tell what will happen. But at this point things are accelerating. And how they are accelerating.

At this point my prayers will be that saints will really go deep in Jesus. But is it too late? I pray that believers will wake up and hear the drums. That is the war drums that are beating. Yet if one has not deepened their walk in Jesus now. Could be too late???

God have mercy on us all. May the church wake up and hear the drums.

End Entry.

2018/4/12 5:49

Re: Wars abd Romirs of Wars

Wars and Rumors of Wars

Matthew 24;6

You are going to hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, because these things must take place, but the end is not yet.
---------------------

Jesus said that one of the signs or birth pangs that would proceed his return would be wars and rumors of wars. A recent BBC report asks the question are we headed toward World War 3.

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-43732320/trump-syria-north-korea-are-we-heading-for-a-third-world-war

The short 3-minute video seems to give confirmation to what Jesus said. That there would be wars and rumors of wars.

Yet many of my evangelical brethren would dismiss this video as conspiracy. Then my question is are we rejecting the words of Jesus himself as conspiracy.

Only time will tell. But if we reject the words of Jesus. Then God have mercy on us.

End entry.

2018/4/13 14:35
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Guess what Bear— Jesus is coming back! Not sure when, but he is. That’s all I need to know. Remember, He Himself said it would be at a time no one expects. Hallelujah!

2018/4/13 14:56Profile
docs

Re:

What about the observable things Jesus and Paul said would happen before He came thus giving us sure signs that His coming is near and growing nearer? We may not know the day or hour but can know things that have to happen before He comes.

No other group of people on the earth but Christians are able to partake of the peculiar value of prophecy which already has a verifiable 100 percent accurate track record.

2018/4/13 15:26Profile

:' (

The chemical attacked suffering children was so gruesome... only a blank heartless conscience can do that...

:' (

2018/4/13 15:38
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Bear

Bear, I’m deep, really deep into Jesus, and I woke up this morning to some noise in the distance, could have been war drums, am I good to go? Or is there something else I need to do to prepare? What happens if I’m asleep in Christ before Jesus comes back, will all my preparation be in vain?

2018/4/13 15:43Profile

Re:

/// Bear, I’m deep, really deep into Jesus, and I woke up this morning to some noise in the distance, could have been war drums, am I good to go? Or is there something else I need to do to prepare? What happens if I’m asleep in Christ before Jesus comes back, will all my preparation be in vain? ///

Brother only you and Jesus can answer that question.

Blaine

2018/4/13 16:10
appolus

Re:

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.(Mat 24:10-13)

2018/4/13 17:12Profile
docs

Re: MrBllPro

Just be ready by April 23. I don't know the exact time or hour of the day but tend to your business before then bro!

2018/4/13 18:53Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Oh boy the moon and Jupiter will be in Virgo on April 23. And Planet X smashing into the earth. Horrors. Really David? Please tell me you don't believe such utter nonsense.

2018/4/13 18:57Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy