SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Supreme Court Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby Part Sales

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Supreme Court Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby Part Sales

Supreme Court Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted Baby Part Sales

http://www.lifenews.com/2018/04/02/supreme-court-blocks-release-of-more-videos-exposing-planned-parenthood-aborted-baby-part-sales/

2018/4/11 7:54Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Supreme Court Blocks Release of More Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Aborted B

Mike,

I do not have the time to read and digest all this info and try to understand the implications of it. My question is: what about the videos that have been made public, are they now banned to oblivion?

In any case working to stop abortionist from pursuing their grisly occupation will be almost impossible. The bottom line is the person in the street who fuels the industry by going there and having their baby aborted - no babies and no body parts. Simple. And it all begins with pursuing the chaste lifestyle that is enpowered by the Holy Spirit.

My opinion and I think it is based on facts.

Gotta get to work.

Sandra

2018/4/11 15:02Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy