SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Anne Graham Lotz: Wake Up Church!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
staff

Anne Graham Lotz: Wake Up Church!

Hi All
I think this is a must listen too which I dont say often.She is speaking at her Fathers Funeral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnEaRVdPso
urs staff

2018/3/9 17:58Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re: Anne Graham Lotz: Wake Up Church!

I enjoyed listening to Billy Graham's funeral. Best news on the air all day. Amazing that the newscast was not interrupted by any commercials.

Yes, Anne, had a timely message and her tribute to her daddy was special. Thanks for posting this.

Sandra

2018/3/9 20:42Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Ginnyrose,
I never heard her speak before but she's a real Chip of the old block and I hope that her ministry increases ,shes a real preacher,urs staff

2018/3/10 18:47Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Last year, I heard about a show on Netflix about Queen Elizabeth II. Someone told me that Billy Graham was a central part of one of the second season episodes. During the holidays, I actually watched the episode out of curiosity.

Interestingly, the episode actually painted Billy Graham in a very positive light. He was depicted as a humble but very authentic preacher. The show also depicted Queen Elizabeth as being deeply moved by Mr. Graham's presentation of the Gospel.

During one of his evangelistic campaigns in the U.K., the queen actually invited him to conduct a small, private service in a chapel. The queen apparently began a long friendship with Billy Graham. Any time he was in the U.K., she would invite him to a private meeting. Any time she was in the U.S., the queen would make an effort to meet him.

I didn't know much about Billy Graham until after I came to Christ. However, I've seen videos of Mr. Graham's messages of salvation. They were quite clear and weren't afraid to include warnings about Hell.

I think that it is very telling that Mr. Graham's children admired him as a man of God. They would know him better than anyone.

2018/3/12 0:36Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Hi All
I think this is a must listen too which I dont say often.She is speaking at her Fathers Funeral.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wnEaRVdPso
urs staff

Thank you for sharing, we desperately need revival in the Church in America.

2018/3/12 19:43Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Greg,
Revival can only come to someone or something that has been alive before and the Church in America has in the past been alive and I agree desperately needs to be again,Amen come quickly urs hugh

2018/3/13 20:42Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy