SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Danger: Freemasonary in the church and the Occult in the Church!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Danger: Freemasonary in the church and the Occult in the Church!

This is not hearsay and do not believe everything that you hear! A freemason denies that he is in the lodge!

In the Masonic book, The Clergy and the Craft, published in 1970 by Freemason, Rev. Forrest D. Haggard, Graham praises the Masonic DeMolay group, saying:

"...there are thoughtful, concerned young people - who seek to correct the errors in moral navigation that have been made by their elders, intelligently and responsibly. These are the young people upon which the hope of America's future rests and DeMolays are part of this group - May God richly bless all DeMolays as they continue their good work." (The Clergy and the Craft, Rev. Forrest D.Haggard, p.127)

Billy Grahams Endorsement Of Masonic Youth Group
https://web.archive.org/web/20090423112938im_/http://www.geocities.com:80/endtimedeception/clergy.jpg

He is listed as a Famous Freemason on the back of Albert Mckays book !

http://www.noiseofthunderradio.com/storage/Mackey%20book%20flap.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1309706301224

Follow link

It’s doubtful that such men would be of any value on the witness stand. Their numerous Masonic oaths to lie and conceal Freemasonry under penalties of gruesome death would tend to have more influence on them than swearing on a Bible. (See Duncan’s Masonic Ritual book, p. 30 for the 1st Degree oath.)

He is listed as a Freemason in Genesee Lodge no 174
http://www.cuttingedge.org/Genesee.pdf

https://www.lausanne.org/content/lga/2014-07/lausanne-74
Lausanne is one of the things billy graham set up aswell,that is a whole other blog post!

Whether Billy Graham is or not Freemasonary is Antibiblical

As Christians the whole nature of Freemasonary is to stay hidden, there could be many Freemasons in our pulpit now!

Freemasonry - Dr. Walter Martin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BY2hVdds

https://www.bilderberg.org/First_Degree.htm
I was trying to find rituals from offical sources such as Albert Pike

What I marvel is the audacity to attack the messenger when we are actually not dealing with the subject as if we want a reason why God is not reviving his church because there is sin and idolatry in it.

I know there is freemasons in the Salvation Army as one of my friends went down to the Lodge in London and found records.

Only God knows! Why do we revere Leaders and not Christ as leaders fail but Jesus does not !

2018/3/10 14:20Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Dom, why do you chose to throw in your lot with his accusers?

Are you 100% sure that these are credible sources? Are these people Christians with a life testimony?
It is very easy to fabricate things, especially on the internet.

Even if your are pretty sure but have some doubt I would not make such a statement. Why aren't you content to just leave it to God?
You crossed a line. Do you think it is your job to warn others about a man who has lead hundreds of thousands to Christ?

Billy Graham has been accused of all sorts of things all through his life.

His responses to accusation have been an example for proper Christian conduct to many Christian leaders. He never responded to ridicule and mockery, but when it came to lies he made a statement.

2018/3/10 14:57Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Don't shoot the messenger , I love you Frank
In the world we live in , I provided the evidence such as he is listed on a famous book he is a freemason and listed on a lodge as a famous member of that lodge

This is the problem with doing a five minute Google search and not going deeper

My problem is not that is where is freemasonry preached against from the pulpit

2018/3/10 15:27Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//My problem is not that is where is freemasonry preached against from the pulpit//

That is the least of the issues that need to be addressed from the pulpit.

2018/3/10 15:51Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

//My problem is not that is where is freemasonry preached against from the pulpit//

That is the least of the issues that need to be addressed from the pulpit.

Why ? Inflitration in the church is of highest importance, There is things like the NAR movement!

So are you fine with someone going to church and being a freemason as it is biblically forbidden !

Galatians 1:10
For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

1 Corinthians 10

19What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? 20But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. 21Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. 22Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? are we stronger than he?

2 Corinthians 11

12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

2018/3/10 16:08Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Dom, are you 100% sure?

Did you ever meet any author of these sources?

Albert Gallatin Mackey died June 20, 1881 way before Billy Graham was born.

I found a masonic sources that states that discredits that claim that Billy Graham was a mason. It was probably misconstrued because Billy once shook the hand of Harry S.Trueman, who was a mason, but Billy Graham shook hands with many presidents. I do not want to post the link, but you will find it.

<Whether Billy Graham is or not Freemasonary is Antibiblical>

??

I hope this thread gets locked. Greg, what do you think?

2018/3/10 16:49Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

I specifically did not chose sources like that as it can be ambiguous such as Harry Truman hand shaken as it is dubious , a book can be written in 1888 but Billy Graham is noted
On the back as a mason a famous one
Frank are you against freemasonry, to me the largest question is being ignored as it is in the church

Freemasonry is antibiblical I provide link to the rites they perform in the lodge and Walter Martin an expert on cults like the Jehovah witnesses and mormans exposing freemasonry

Can we atleast agree that freemasonry is wrong and that it should not be in our churches

2018/3/10 17:44Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

//So are you fine with someone going to church and being a freemason as it is biblically forbidden !//

Where did you get the idea I was "fine" with freemasonry?

What I said was that there are many more pressing issues than this confronting the church. That does not translate to being fine with freemasonry.

2018/3/10 21:48Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

<Can we atleast agree that freemasonry is wrong and that it should not be in our churches ?>

Yes!

And how about this one?

SermonIndex Community Guiding Principles Chapter 7
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=44556&forum=13

2018/3/11 18:11Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

I watched a TV segment where Billy Graham was being interviewed by Larry King and in that interview he said some things that I thought were a compromise of the faith. I thought Evangelist Graham totally biffed it.

I can concentrate on that or I can look down the decades long ministry of this Evangelist...and find sermons that will rock your world...and I can concentrate on that.

While I am not shy about noting and refusing errors of all kinds in all sorts of Christian leaders, it's also a good to have some perspective about it all. Calvin with his fleas, Luther and Knox with their fleas, Piper and Driscol with their fleas, Graham with his fleas, and pretty much all of us here, when put under divine scrutiny will expose all our fleas.

Then in true legalism we can all denounce one another as false, liars, hypocrites, damned, heretics, loons, compromisers and any other thing that suits us.

In the end, there is no true Church, because the true Church must be at least as good as we imagine the true Church to be, but when all is exposed to the light, there is no true Church because everyone has fleas and in legalistic fashion we can even accuse Jesus because he claimed them as his own.

Someone said...aaaayy that's just a slippery slope argument, and I say, no, "that's all that's left after a Saul has justified himself at the killing of his Stephens."

Let us guard our spirit from making false and unfounded accusations.

Ecc_7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

2018/3/11 19:22Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy