SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Danger: Freemasonary in the church and the Occult in the Church!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Danger: Freemasonary in the church and the Occult in the Church!

How many preachers we have in our pulpit who promulgate like but our secretly practising things like Freemasonry

2 Corinthians 11
1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. 5For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles. 6But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

How many leaders like Billy Graham and other were secret freemasons who we adore there teaching

When is there going to be a repentance of the church on this subject!

2018/3/9 17:16Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: Danger: Freemasonary in the church and the Occult in the Church!

Dom please do not accuse Billy Graham of being a Freemason. That is a slanderous lie that has been discredited. Best stay off those heresy hunter and conspiracy websites you like to visit.

2018/3/9 17:36Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

Where ?
We have to deal with this problem in church , this is not conspiracy information. Why can’t we deal with the fact we have many famous preachers in the church and the pew who practise freemasonry and it is biblically wrong. How can preachers preach from the pulpit but deny Christ when they visit the lodge
I do not like to visit conspiracies websites.
This is a problem

2018/3/10 5:45Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Why don’t you research it yourself instead of slandering a recently departed man of God who was the greatest evangelist of our day? Why are you so quick to believe gross lies rather than making sure?

When I first heard that it took me about 5 minutes of research to determine it was a lie.

2018/3/10 8:08Profile
docs

Re:

/When I first heard that it took me about 5 minutes of research to determine it was a lie./

It took me about two and a half minutes or maybe less.

2018/3/10 9:32Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

It is common knowledge that the freemasons often claim men of God to be one their own kind. The devil is very clever.

2018/3/10 10:30Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Here is an email from 21 years ago to his ministry.

Subject: Freemason

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 97 11:23:21 -0500

Thank you for your e-mail message. We understand your concern about rumors that Mr. Graham is in some way associated with Freemasonry. The reports are erroneous — though we continue to hear them. Mr. Graham is not, has not been and does not expect ever to be involved in Freemasonry. Your help in keeping the record as accurate as possible would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Don Kinde
Christian Guidance Department
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association

So that should answer that question beyond a shadow of a doubt. Billy Graham was not a Freemason, period.

2018/3/10 10:38Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

It is sad that men have difficulty discerning the visible fruit of the Holy Spirit. Billy Graham by far was a man of God who lived a life above reproach in our generation. God used him and opened doors for him to preach the good news.

He was an obedient servant who fulfilled his calling to sow and to water and his job ended there and God is the one who has, will, and more importantly continue to reap the harvest. We have not even begun to see the fruit of his labor and those who co-labored with him.

This man was instrumental in ministering to both of my catholic Italian parents in which God drew them, called them out, and saved them.

So listen to Gods admonition and warning to us.

1Peter 3:8-17  Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:  (9)  Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.  (10)  For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:  (11)  Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.  (12)  For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.  (13)  And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good?  (14)  But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;  (15)  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:  (16)  Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.  (17)  For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Bearing false witness is a serious crime that we need to be careful of. Listen to one of the last messages Billy Graham spoke to all of mankind.

This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and yet men having eyes, they see not, and having ears, they hear not, and they profess to have the Holy Spirit of God, and yet they discern not, but rather choose to bite and devour, bear false witness, and condemn the righteous. They choose to fulfill their own will and not Gods.

I submit that their beef is not with Billy Graham but it is rather with God. They are actually saying God is not capable to finish what He started, they say His hand is shortened that it cannot redeem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TMuee7Ir8

A final and sobering warning to those who choose to cast down Gods elect from their excellency Psalm 62:4. Pay close attention to verses 7&8

Psalm 64:1-10 Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.  (2)  Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:  (3)  Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words:  (4)  That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not.  (5)  They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, Who shall see them?  (6)  They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep.  (7)  But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded.  (8)  So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away.  (9)  And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing.  (10)  The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.

2018/3/10 12:07Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Danger: Freemasonary in the church and the Occult in the Church!

Hi Dom,

Do you mind to reveal your sources of information on Billy Graham? Is it hearsay?

If you cannot prove it, practise your own words:

<When is there going to be a repentance on this subject!>

2018/3/10 12:44Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

The problem is that there are sorts of conspiracy websites who have perpetuated this lie for whatever reason.

2018/3/10 13:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy