SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pioneers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Pioneers

For the last several months, I have been working toward becoming a full-time missionary through Pioneers. This weekend I will be heading to an event called "Explore", which is training/evaluation.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated!

I have been praying about this since June of last year and the Lord has been incredibly faithful. I have gotten the opportunity to go to Africa (and am going again in less than 3 weeks), and the Lord has blessed me financially to be able to afford all of the training and tickets and things I need. He is worthy of praise! When I think about it, I want to shout for joy!

Thank all of you who have been praying for me about these things!

2018/3/5 13:53Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re: Pioneers

This is so good havok, Praise the Lord you are going back to Africa short term and looking at full time missionary work. This is the best, thanks for letting us know.

Praying that God fulfills his purposes through you brother.

2018/3/5 21:36Profile
dohzman

Re: Pioneers

I trust that the Lord Himself will grant you an abundant entrance into full time work inAfrica and that this trip will help pave the way. I have a pastor friend in Kenya, Peter Onguko, his wife Susan and her sister were actually adopted by Derek Prince, he comes here every 2-3 years and stays with a dear brother and his wife who run a small intercity work in Canton. If you get by the area of Kakamega look him up, he is a bishop over there and over sees a lot of churches, schools and such, I am sure he would help you out. When Bonkey was in that part of Africa he helped open some doors for his ministry, knowing Peter I know he would be thrilled to help you. If you going to Kenya I will get his email for if you would like. God Bless bro dmiller

2018/3/6 17:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy