SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Thank you Reverend Graham

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
docs

Thank you Reverend Graham

Thank you for your example Reverend Billy Graham. A job well done in my opinion. A faithful servant. Never a moral scandal. Never a financial scandal in your ministry. A faithful servant who accepted His calling and task and went about it with zeal and dedication.

2018/2/21 9:25Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: David

Thank you Brother David, I was just about to start a thread on his going home. So much to say, but right now, I just don't know what to say except, may God Bless his family he has left behind, may all of them receive his inheritance of integrity and humility in Jesus name.

2018/2/21 9:31Profile
docs

Re:

Someone has already written about this that today must be a good day in heaven since he is now there. Yes.

2018/2/21 9:36Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Millions of people all over the world have received eternal life through the gospel message preached through God’s servant, Billy Graham.

2018/2/21 9:38Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Amen.

An interesting story I heard from a bible teacher I listen to. When he was in high school he had numerous Billy Graham sermons on vinyl records. He would memorize these and then use them as speeches in his speech class in HS (you could do that then). But he never saw any results and he was confused because Billy had such great success with the same sermons.

The he got filled with the Spirit during the Jesus Movement and lo and behold he started seeing immediate results when he used these sermons.

2018/2/21 10:42Profile
savannah

Re: Thank you Reverend Graham

I'm eternally grateful for this man.

Through him, the gospel was preached to me.

I had never heard the gospel.

By the grace of God I am in Christ to this day.

I will never forget Billy Graham, his voice, his look, his person. He's forever etched in my mind.

Thank you Billy Graham!

2018/2/21 11:17Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

One of many Classic sermons by Billy Graham: “The Cost of Not Following Jesus”

https://youtu.be/eGcX_zs7Bvs

2018/2/21 15:49Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All,
I think all the tributes are justified.No scandals of any kind.We may not see the like again.I think the TV stations calling him a TV Evangelist are delibrately off the mark.He went out and preached to all races and in that sense a great prophet not just an Evangelist who appeared on Tv.
America has lost someone truely great today.
I wrote and and produced a song (demo not released) a couple of years ago which has the paraphrased words in it that Billy attributed to his wife Ruth.

"If God Doesnt Judge America,Then he owes Sodom and Gomorah an apology"

I felt very strongly to include a paraphrased version of that qoute at the time of writing the song to honour Billy Graham.
Ruth,Billy and George Beverley Shea together again where age does not decay and Sin does not delay the blessings of our wonderful God, As the Post Heading said Thank you Mr Graham (for your service),
urs staff

2018/2/21 19:01Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

"I have one message: that Jesus Christ came, he died on a cross, he rose again, and he asked us to repent of our sins and receive him by faith as Lord and Savior, and if we do, we have forgiveness of all of our sins." —Billy Graham

2018/2/22 6:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

“Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints” (Psalm 116:15).

2018/2/22 8:44Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy