Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Gates of Schools - Mike Fusilier

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

The Gates of Schools - Mike Fusilier

In light of yet another school tragedy, I am reminded of the prophetic words of Martin Luther.

I am afraid that the schools will prove the very gates of hell, unless they diligently labor in explaining the Holy Scriptures and engraving them in the heart of the youth.
Martin Luther

It's not coincidence that schools are proving to be "the gates of hell" as prophesied by Luther. America demanded that God LEAVE our schools over 50 years ago! America determined that the Bible was no longer going to be taught in school and it would not even be ALLOWED in schools! The Bible had been the Bedrock of American Education. Prayers would be FORBIDDEN in schools, on ball fields....... God was No Longer Welcome in American schools....

And yet...outside the school, thousands of people gathered....in Tears.....in Pain.....in Torment......... WHY? WHY?

They did not call for the ACLU......the Freedom from Religion Inc.... or Hollywood Stars............

No they called on GOD......for down deep.....people know

GOD IS OUR ONLY HOPE!!!

blessings, mike

2018/2/16 10:12Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re: The Gates of Schools - Mike Fusilier

Maybe the panel of “The View” could be of assistance.

2018/2/16 10:54Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Who is really mentally ill here?

https://www.charismanews.com/politics/69596-view-mike-pence-s-dangerous-faith-a-mental-illness

2018/2/16 11:47Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quotes from that article:

"Look I'm Catholic. I'm a faithful person, but I don't know that I want my vice president, um—speaking in tongues and having Jesus speak to him."
While Joy Behar decided to mock Pence instead, suggesting he had a "mental illness." "Like I said before, it's one thing to talk to Jesus. It's another thing when Jesus talks to you," she warned.

In another article the next day....

Pence told Axios’ Mike Allen on Wednesday that he heard “ABC has a program” that compared his faith to mental illness, before accusing the network of allowing a forum that mocks the faith tradition of millions of Americans.

“It’s just wrong, and it’s an insult not to me, but to the vast majority of the American people who, like me, cherish their faith,” he said. “My Christianity is the most important thing in my life.”

It's interesting that Pence did not deny speaking in tongues.

2018/2/16 13:02Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

I don’t know if Mike Pence speaks in tongues, but I do know that he is a committed Christian, and was told that he has ministered the Word to Donald Trump. When governmental leaders like Mike Pence begin to talk about their faith it seems to drive his critics crazy. I believe that demons are being stirred up and manifested through lies and deception.

2018/2/16 15:08Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Anyone

Speaking of speaking in tongues, since I personally have no knowledge of this, when a person speaks in tongues, do they know what they’re saying?

2018/2/16 16:10Profile
dohzman

Re:

1Cor 14:14

2018/2/16 19:28Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: The Gates of Schools - Mike Fusilier

Amen.. GOD IS OUR ONLY HOPE..
WE NEED I believe to repent for allowing the LORD to be taken out of our schools and pray the Leaders will reinstate the Bible as a curriculum and also that the Kids are protected. If a student has issues with all the broken homes they all have issues... I am retired and work in the public schools... Pls pray with me if you agree..
Its time we take back what the enemy stole from us and is trying to take out this generation..
We need to arise.. and repent and pray.
In Christ
Frannie

2018/2/16 19:50Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

AMEN.. this is warfare 101.. the enemy is stirring up all this.. this is a religious spirit i believe. What if he does speak in tongues.. Its biblical 1 cor 12, 13, 14...
OH Lord Have Mercy on this nation and stir up the intercessors to see in the spirit. Lord have mercy on the church.. I pray for the church to arise and see the commonalities and not the differences. The enemy is the author of disunity.
I praise GOD for President Trump and VP Pence.. Are they perfect no but they are our leaders and its biblical to pray for them. NO matter how we voted we need to be praying for them..
1 tim 2
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that.
In prayer
Frannie

2018/2/16 19:55Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

If you speak in tongues you have to ask for interpretation.
God has given me this gift and I have more power when I pray in tongues than when I do not.

Acts 1:8 KJV - But ye shall receive power, after that -
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and.
acts 2 Acts 2 - The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost -
The Holy Spirit Comes at Pentecost - When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a.
NKJV
Coming of the Holy Spirit - When the Day of Pentecost had fully

tHE HOLY GHOST WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE IF YOU LET HIM..
IF YOU DONT RECEIVE HIS GIFTS I believe u insult HIM

JUST SOME THOUGHTS FROM A SPIRIT FILLED BELIEVER...
IN Christ
Frannie...

2018/2/16 20:03Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy