SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : The Price of God's Miracle Working Power

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

There is a reason for the situations we are in.

This might be part or a piece of one reason.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

7 As they were increased, so they sinned against me: therefore will I change their glory into shame.

8 They eat up the sin of my people, and they set their heart on their iniquity.

9 And there shall be, like people, like priest: and I will punish them for their ways, and reward them their doings.

10 For they shall eat, and not have enough: they shall commit whoredom, and shall not increase: because they have left off to take heed to the Lord.

The principle is the priests are not setting the example of obedience to God and the people of God are living in disobedience. So the priest take advantage of it by giving the people what they want and turn around and exploit the people of God. This vicious circle of sin perpetuates sin in the people of God and corruption in the priests.

In like manner, the false believer comes to Church, the pastor knows he cannot get real biblical adherence but can get attendance, tithes or offerings and can get approvals for his efforts caters to these people and they in turn have a corrupting effect upon the pastor, he in turn exploits the people with programs and projects to build his own Church. The true Christian who is unaware of this combination is stifled, in that he cannot be fed properly, learns to compromise because most everyone around him is compromised and his leadership is not Kingdom directed by the Word, but using scripture to advance his own agenda.

In the event someone comes in and exposes the leadership as codependent to the sins of the congregation you have a leadership to afraid to change course and a congregation that is ignorant of true spirituality and sacrifice. This horrible scenario makes repentance into a sham, it makes actual change in living so 'contrary' to every so called Christian around him/her that the attempt to separate and live totally different comes at the cost of being rejected by those whom the pastor has said over and over again "we love each other here". The sham and the falsehood combined with a false message of love crushes the would-be obedient believer with guilt and shame. Confusion and error finish him off as a victim of his own scorn and derision.

There are plenty of other like-kind scenarios out there, but in the end the Satanic goal is to stop real repentance, stop real love, stop real prayer and falsify fellowship with human endeavor.

2018/2/27 19:29Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy