SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : George Verwer speaking in Texas Feb 11, 2018 (free event)

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 George Verwer speaking in Texas Feb 11, 2018 (free event)

DATE AND TIME
Sun, February 11, 2018

5:00 PM – 7:30 PM

DESCRIPTION
Mess-i-ology: "Where two or three of the Lord's people are gathered together, sooner or later there will be a mess."

What to Expect:

Free Dinner
Worship & Fellowship
Powerful message from George Verwer about Mess-i-ology
Door Prizes

George Verwer has walked the walk as a Christian for over 60 years. As an International leader and statesmen, George has seen many good and bad examples of the Faith. He is the Founder of Operation Mobilization (OM), a ministry of evangelism, discipleship training and church planting. George led OM for over 40 years, and today OM minister in more than 110 nations through their ship Logos Hope and 6,100+ people working worldwide to make Christ known.

Meet George in person and see his burning concern for vital, propagating and revolutionary Christianity.

To attend, you must register and bring your ticket(s)! We encourage you to invite friends and family to this extraordinary event. Door prizes will be given to the first 200 attendees!

"We're better together, even when we fall." - George Verwer

Event Schedule:

5:00 - 5:45 PM Free Dinner

6:00 - 6:30 PM Welcome & Opening Worship

6:30 - 7:30 PM Message "Mess-i-ology" - George Verwer

7:30 PM Close

Details and registration:

Mess-i-ology: God is doing more in the midst of our messes than we realize!
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mess-i-ology-god-is-doing-more-in-the-midst-of-our-messes-than-we-realize-tickets-42365594634

2018/1/30 15:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy