Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : “PERTAIN”

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Elibeth

“PERTAIN”

2 Pet 1:3,
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that ‘pertain’unto life and godliness, through,..( through what?),.. ‘through the knowledge of Him’ that hath called us to glory and virtue:

He has allowed us, ... that have a right,.. to eat of this ‘tree of Life’,...
This ‘tree of Life , that was once, in Adam / Eve time,.. guarded by Cherubim and a flaming Sword,... we can now eat of,and live forever.

But what / who is this ‘tree of Life’,?.....that we may eat of ?
It is The Word of God, that was housed in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Through the Precious Blood of Jesus , and God’ Word within Him,... ‘the tree of Life that has been offered to us.

This tree of Life in the beginning had to be guarded until we had an entrance through The Blood sacrifice of Jesus.

The life is in The Blood,.. life blood and Life Blood.
This ‘ life blood’ must die, in order to allow His Life Blood’ , to flow from us.
,...... The Life of God to flow from us.

But do we feed this Blood stream ?
If so , with what ?

“ I Am The Bread of Life,”
...The Word became ‘flesh’
This Bread is His Flesh /Word,....

My flesh /Word is food indeed,... my Blood is drink indeed ....
“ He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my Blood,dwelleth in me,and I in Him.”
The Blood is a death itself but also a Life itself,... in dying , it gives Life.

....”as I LIVE by The Father, so He that eateth me, even he shall Live by me.”...

“ ;... He that eateth of this Bread shall Live forever”

.... are we hungering for this Bread,... His Word that comes up onto our tongue,...the Word of Faith, that comes and is The Holy Spirit, that has come to do a work in us,... to lead us in The Way.?.. in which we are to go ...
❤️
—————-
Elizabeth

2018/1/25 12:33Profile
Elibeth

Re: “PERTAIN”

Re:
‘his tree of Life in the beginning had to be guarded ,... we could not eat from it, until we had an entrance through The Blood sacrifice of Jesus.‘

If we just ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil,.... worked worked, and worked,..NO WAY !

Said, now here it is ,.. we now know what is good and what is evil,... now, let us WORK, to do what is good, and leave off what we know to be evil,...
and we can be pleasing to God, and He will except us !
KNOW WAY !

but ,... NO WAY,... we could not ‘just EARN’ Life,.. by working man’s way,...

The eating of the ‘tree of Life’ , had to come by the Blood sacrifice.

But is there ever any WORK ?

.......and then The Way has been open and available to us.
NOW,... By being filled with The Holy Spirit and allowing The Holy Spirit come to do HIS WORK in us by His Spirit,..Through The Grace of God, ...

Sharing my ❤️
—————
Elizabeth

2018/1/25 20:15Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy