SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Is our generation becoming intensely lovers of self and unloving?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Is our generation becoming intensely lovers of self and unloving?

I watched this video of passenger who left her head stuck in close train door and people passing by and no one is helping her. And this news about a woman discharged from hospital, left out wearing hospital gown outside in cold. As well as these Rohingya Refugees and it just breaks my heart...

2018/1/13 15:19
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re: Is our generation becoming intensely lovers of self and unloving?

yes

2018/1/13 15:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Is our generation becoming intensely lovers of self and unloving?

Quote:

This is just from my personal prospective...I think this has been going on for some time now. If you think about it, 2nd Timothy 3:2-5 say's...For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, revilers, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to a form of godliness, although they have denied its power; Avoid such men as these.

"holding to a form of godliness" don't quite understand this one...but I think the rest of the above about covers it all.

I don't think "All Men: will become as the above, scripture say's "for men will be" doesn't say all men, but I could be wrong.

2018/1/13 15:29Profile
dohzman

Re: bro.Bill

Form of godliness

I was thinking about that scripture in light of all the pop culture stuff going on, the groping accusations and what not. It seems godly to bring injustice to the light of social justice but they do so with unclean hands, unforgiveness held in their hearts for a good many years. I think maybe this might fit, what do you think?

2018/1/13 15:56Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy