SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What is being said out there?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re: God Upsets our Thelogical Paradynes

There was a tribe of unreached people in a part of Iran that had never heard the gospel. The account is told that Jesus appeared to a man of peace in a vision and told this man to get a notebook. Obeying the vision, man got a notebook. And in the course of the next several days Jesus, the Man in vision dictated the Gospel of John in the heart language of this tribe. This was the Living Word dictating the written word. The man of Peace read the words of the Gospel of John to this tribe and they responded to the gospel.

There will be those, even in this forum, who will say this is preposterous!!! God does not do such things such as appearing in visions and dictating the Gospel of John!!! This does not fit our theological paradigm!!!

There are those evangelistic teamss that will get to an unreached people tribe and start telling the story of Jesus. Only to be told by those in that unreached tribe that they have been instructed in the way of Christ. When the leader of the team will ask how. They will say the Man on White appeared to us. He taught us.

Rubbish you say!!! God does not reveal himself in visions and teach unreached people groups!!!

Then I ask how do you account for the thousands of Muslims who are responding to the gospel. Mainly by way of a dream or a vision? Will anybody in this forum have the audacity to say that they are having demonic manifestations? If so. Be careful of blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

I had a secret church pastor on my prayer call. Because his life was continually in danger we could not use his real name. He was asked about signs and wonders and miracles. He said that it was not unusual that Jesus would come into their midst and make the blind see. Jesus would come into their midst and make the deaf to hear. Jesus would come in and heal disfigured limbs. That was astounding enough. But what the pastor shared next blew me away.

This pastor shared that there were many uneducated illiterate people who could NOT read the Bible. This pastor shared that if you gave them a Bible in the heart language of that nation they COULD READ it. But if you gave them a newspaper in the heart language of that nation they could NOT READ it.

Again we are talking about people who are illiterate who had never studied reading in the heart language of this particular nation. Being given a bible translated from the KJV Into the heart language of this nation being able to read it. But could not read the newspaper of that Nation.

I can hear it now. RUBBISH!!! This is pure rubbish. God does not do this stuff.

Then somebody better explain it to believers in persecuted nations. It is happening there. And the church is growing.

I simply share the above. If God can appear to Muslims in dreams and visions than He can certainly communicate through a movie such as The Shack.

But those who find fault with God communicating through movies and books. Will also find fault with God communicating through dreams and visions. For the simple reason it does not fit the theological paradyne.

Blaine

2018/1/13 14:02
rbanks

Re:

God can do anything He pleases!

He is the almighty! He has all power!

We must not limit God but we must exalt Him to the Highest!

Isaiah 6:3-8 (KJV)
3 And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory.
4 And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts.
6 Then flew one of the seraphims unto me, having a live coal in his hand, which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar:
7 And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.
8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

Blessings...rbanks

2018/1/13 14:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy