Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : FINISHING STRONG by Carter Conlon

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 FINISHING STRONG by Carter Conlon

Some of you who have known the Lord for a season may have gotten to the point where you feel like you are being passed over. You possess vast biblical knowledge, you know the Hebrew meanings of words, and you have a history with God. But next to you is an excited Christian who simply believes that all things are possible with God. He has perhaps a quarter of your knowledge yet he is pressing into something that has long eluded you — something that God told you but you had a hard time believing.

Well, you have a choice to make! I don’t know about you, but I choose to live and die on the side of faith. I choose to believe that God can do exceedingly more than we can ask or think when we pray to Him. And I choose to believe that if we will walk humbly before God, He will do something in and through us that will touch this generation!

Has God planted something inside of you? Has the Holy Spirit been whispering to your heart? Perhaps the Lord has told you something — something that He desires to do through your life. You know it, God knows it, and now is the time to agree with it. After all, there comes a time in our walk with God when there is no longer any excuse for unbelief.

There comes a point when we must trust God, determined not to sit on the sidelines in silence and unbelief. Instead, we must allow God to be God in us — doing what only He can do, leading us where only He can take us, bringing honor to His name.

That is how the Church started, and that is how the Church will finish before Christ comes to take us home! We have come to the threshold of His return and we want to finish strong, walking in faith and longing to see Him! Hallelujah!

2018/1/6 10:16Profile
leyoung

Re: FINISHING STRONG by Carter Conlon

The Lord gave me one word after reading this which applied to me, Greg.

ENGAGE!

Lord, give us the courage, strength and will to obey that first step knowing that only You will complete that which you began in us. Raise us up O Lord in the Resurrection power of the Son,

L

2018/1/6 11:06Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy