SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Do We Really Need Another Conference?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Blaine,

Another brother said it well: “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.” Hebrews 10:25, KJV.

This applies also to local fellowship of being a part of a body of believers. We need these type of larger gatherings in our lives, it is beneficial to our walks.

In no way are we saying that anyone cannot have personal relationship with Jesus Christ or experience the work of the Spirit apart from the conference. A conference is simply a gathering and time of fellowship seeking God together. The scriptures encourage such gatherings. The event is also free to be watched online, free simulcast locations that will be all over the USA. And free to attend the physical event, minus cost to travel to the location.

So yes we do need another gathering of believers whether its this larger one or a local gathering weekly.

I just heard news of a brother who left the faith, he was very zealous and strong, one of the reasons why is that he was convinced all churches were wrong and he was without fellowship for many years. It is heartbreaking to witness such things. We need each other in the body of Christ not only virtually on a forum or phone calls but in person fellowship.

2018/1/9 7:01Profile
havok20x

Re:

Brother Blaine,

I have Jesus. He is working marvelously in my life. The past several months have been the best times of growth, fellowship, and desire to serve Him that I have ever seen in my life.

The good thing is that I do not at all believe that I have to choose either Jesus or this conference. I can have both.

2018/1/9 7:47Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

There is something very powerful that takes place when a Body of believers gather in the unity of the Holy Spirit to seek God’s face, to hear what He is saying to us both individually and corporately, and to have fellowship one with another, building each other up in the love of God.

2018/1/9 8:25Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Mr. Bear said...Brothers and Sisters,
It has been said that the Chinese revival is the greatest movement of God in modern history.

Mr. Bear do you remember the Pensacola,Florida revival? or maybe it was called The Brownsville Revival, back in 1995. I'm 66 and have never in my life, seen such a gathering of folks that had the greatest hunger for Christ. Folks come from all over the world, it brought out over 3.5 million folks maybe more, to it's doors, folks hungry for God. Some come in private jets to some hitchhiking, I have no doubt that there is no greater movement on earth, than revival.

This Country needs that same hunger, and if we ever start having revival in America again, it will change America. Yes! persecution is here, and the only way we will ever be able to fight back against the evil of today is, get folks on fire for Christ, and fire up the revivals...Can I Get An Amen!

2018/1/9 9:50Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

I would be interested in knowing what kind of meeting this is going to be. You can have a meeting with well known speakers and attract a good crowd. You can have a prayer meeting and relatively few will be in attendance. But what you have to ask is what is God getting the most out of? Many conference seekers are just wanting to fill their minds with more information that may or may not benefit them spiritually. Those that understand the authority and power that they have in prayer and intercession are seeking the heart of God, agreeing with God in what He is saying, and then praying the will of God down into the earth. If the meetings are going to include speakers then those that organize the meeting should have intercessors to pray for the meeting, and the speakers themselves should be men of prayer that are seeking the face of God for the anointing to preach and teach the Word of God, and to get clear direction by the Holy Spirit.

2018/1/9 10:49Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy