Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : MCheyne's Bible Reading Plan

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
lovejt

MCheyne's Bible Reading Plan

I will be going thru this plan again for my daily Scripture readings 2018. Just a reminder to start new for the year if any interested. There are also some other plans to get thru the year at this site if you don't want to follow MCheyne's plan. Have a blessed and fruitful 2018 everyone!

http://bibleplan.org/plans/mcheyne/

2017/12/28 20:21Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: MCheyne's Bible Reading Plan

Thank you dear brother. When SermonIndex began this was a plan we actually used on the site for a period of time. Mcheynes life and testimony was a great impact on me when I was a new believer.

2017/12/28 20:59Profile
ArthurRosh

Thank you brother, this has been my reading plan the last several years, it has kept me strong in the Lord consistently having daily quiet time and faithful to the word and journaling and growing in faith, pray others will consider this reading plan to stay disciplined

2017/12/28 23:09Profile
ravenmolehil

North Carolina, US

The 'Olive Tree' Bible App, has the MCheyne Reading plan, embedded into the many reading plans available.

(Nice thing about it is the daily check list, that doesn't limit/ force you to read on screen. Great for keeping your progress.)

And its all FREE

2017/12/30 14:09Profile

Re:

I use the YouVersion Bible app. It also has some excellent reading programs on it. One reading plan will take you through the Bible either reading or listening to it in 3 months. Other reading plans will take you through the New Testament in 30 days or 40 days. The McShayne plan looks good too. Others use Professor Grant Horner's plan. The important thing as Nike would say is "just do it".

Thank you for sharing this plan.

Bro Blaine

2017/12/30 19:26
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

I really like this McCheyne plan. I've read through the Bible for the past several years and I think this one will help prevent getting "bogged" down in certain areas because you are only reading one chapter of a particular book at a time.

2018/1/4 7:44Profile
lovejt

Re:

Been really blessed so far. Going thru the 4 books in parallel. In the past, i've usually done 2. All 4 books start with a new beginning like 2018. Gen-New creation earth/heavens, man, etc. Ezra-New 2nd Temple. Matt-New birth of Jesus. Acts-New birth of church/Holy Spirit/Work (apostles). Personally, going thru a new beginning of sorts and it all speaks to me. Hope more can go thru the plan. Its still not too late.

One more thing.
Higher level of Scripture devotion = Higher levels of Spirit-walk. This is one of the things the Lord has put in my heart 2018.

Its all a pure joy and communications within the throneroom at the footstool. Grace/Power and Deeper anointing in our lives! Jesus the Living Word! Praise His Holy Name 2018!

2018/1/5 16:52Profile
ArthurRosh

Re:

"Hope more can go thru the plan. Its still not too late."

"Higher level of Scripture devotion = Higher levels of Spirit-walk."

"Jesus the Living Word! Praise His Holy Name 2018!"

AMEN AND AMEN

2018/1/5 20:21Profile
Pnutty

Branson, MO

Re:

Im joining in.

https://www.ligonier.org/blog/bible-reading-plans/

Scroll down for Robert Murray M'Cheyne pdf

it is nice and clean to read if you'd rather have a pdf download (which I did).

2018/1/6 11:41Profile
lovejt

Re:

January went by quick. Hope everyone is caught up. I've been reading in the morning and thinking of switching to night after this weekend. Many things and encouragement thru the readings. I will share one.

Mark 3:
35 Whoever does God’s will is my brother and sister and mother.”

If someone has the burden to do God's will...that is a person i need to consider a brother and sister as Jesus did. Not just someone who is in the same denomination or place i meet with. The person who is seeking to live by and practice God's will is a family member of the body of Christ.

There's a particular person that comes to mind that i met a few months ago. He has said regularly that he would like to move to this nice area but...always God's will. Noticed he has repeatedly said that in our conversations. The subject of God's will. Definitely look to him as a brother and we have blessed fellowship.

Any verses come across you guys you would like to share? Appreciated. Thanks!

2018/2/3 12:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy