SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : A new sign & wonder

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

How do we discern?
"By their fruit you shall know them..."
That is the starting point.

You find the "fruit" on the website where they offer:
"Splankna Therapy..." @(6 hours) intensive session $500.

You know what Jesus did in the temple with those Money changers.

But I did watch a bit of the videos that some posted and I did some reading.
There was never a biblical Gospel message in the Videos.

And here is something I found.:
"The basic problem with splankna is that it takes the methods and doctrines of Eastern mysticism and tries to “Christianize” them. Splankna is wholly based on New Age spirituality, and the Splankna Therapy Institute admits as much on their website: “The only developers of these tools have come from a New Age perspective.” Discerning Christians know that it’s impossible to put a Christian face on paganism." ( from got questions )

Please beware, this is un-biblical und therefore dangerous !

2017/12/15 1:23
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
jochbaptist..No wonder so few actually post on this forum ....

When Jesus and the cross have been thrown under the bus, for threads like this, that most Christians don't care to debate, or understand, few will ever post anymore. This forum has been taken over by a few that just like to debate with each other, in threads that are so far over most folks heads, you would have to be God to understand them. To me this is very discouraging, and seems to be some kind of a selfish spirit has taken over the forum.

2017/12/15 9:49Profile
Gloryandgrace

Snoqualmie, WA

Re:

Mr Bill: Since I have become a constant poster on this forum it maybe I am running folks off. Noted.
I will bail, for anyone wanting to post without my responses, you are free.

Thanks all for your interaction with me.

Your brother Marvin.

2017/12/15 12:31Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Marvin, for the record I was not blaming anyone. I was just speaking up for a few folks, that I have had the joy to speak with either on the phone or email, that has the same sentiments as I do. Marvin, please don't take it personal, but if you go back and review some of these type threads here, and see who gets involved in them, that should tell you something. There are many folks that want to be here and learn, but when you're teaching 12 grade classes to first graders, how can they possibly get involved. As I said I'm not calling any single person out, but is it possible to keep any threads simple here, so everyone that wants to can participate?

2017/12/15 13:03Profile

Re: Marvin

Hey bro. Don't take Mr. Bill personally. He's just having a bad day. Probably didn't get his third cup of coffee.

I like reading your post. Even if I might take a different perspective than you. Your Insight sir always valuable to this forum.

Blaine

2017/12/15 13:07
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Yep Mr. Bear, I only had one cup today, but I'm about to go eat some BBQ, so I should be better shortly. :-)

2017/12/15 13:22Profile

Re:

Yep Mr. Bear, I only had one cup today, but I'm about to go eat some BBQ, so I should be better shortly. :-)

▪▪▪

Love to join you bro. I hear there's nothing like some good ole Texas BBQ.

Mr. Bear🙄

2017/12/15 15:54
havok20x

Pineville, LA

Re:

MrBillPro,

The problem is that no one here knows specifically who you're talking about, so now everything (myself included) is wondering "is it me?" and then of course the enemy can jump all over that and draw a line of division between me and you, even if it isn't there.

It is a problem, though. We do debate the the ruin of the hearers a lot of times :(. Arguing isn't the 10th fruit of the spirit, no matter how I may feel sometimes.

2017/12/15 18:41Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I wasn't talking about a specific person, I was talking about the threads that are above most folks heads. But carry on, it's all good, I'm not going to be the Grinch, like Mr. Bear said, I missed my other two cups of coffee this morning.

2017/12/15 21:15Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Thank you for sharing this J Kruger. The testimonies I have listened to are very much like the oil and child like and sweet in nature.

2017/12/16 3:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy