SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 21

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Forgive me, most gracious God, if this day I have done or said anything to increase the pain of the world. Pardon the unkind word, the impatient gesture, the hard and selfish deed, the failure to show sympathy and kindly help where I had the opportunity but missed it; and enable me so to live that I may daily do something to lessen the tide of human sorrow, and add to the sum of human happiness. I ask this through Christ, our Lord. - F.B. Meyer

2018/12/2 19:52Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

For every one who shall not confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh, is antichrist: and whosoever shall not confess the testimony of the Cross, is of the devil; and whosoever shall pervert the oracles of the Lord to his own lusts and say that there is neither resurrection nor judgment, that man is the firstborn of Satan.
- St. Polycarp

2018/12/6 6:12Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"Oh, God, make us hungry for Jesus Christ! Take away every other desire from us—every other pursuit. And make our hearts to be so hungry to know Jesus Christ." - Hans R. Waldvogel

2018/12/13 20:10Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

"We must drink, drink and drink again if we are to receive the fullness of the river of His grace." - A.B. Simpson

2018/12/14 14:37Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

O Holy Spirit, Love of God infuse Thy grace, and descend plentifully into my heart; enlighten the dark corners of this neglected dwelling, and scatter there Thy cheerful beams; dwell in that soul that longs to be Thy temple; water that barren soil, overrun with weeds and briars, and lost for want of cultivating, and make it fruitful with Thy dew from heaven. Oh come, Thou refreshment of them that languish and faint. Come, Thou Star and Guide of them that sail in the tempestuous sea of the world; Thou only Haven of the tossed and shipwrecked. Come, Thou Glory and Crown of the living, and only Safeguard of the dying. Come, Holy Spirit, in much mercy, and make me fit to receive Thee—Amen.
St. Augustine (354–430)

2018/12/14 20:00Profile

©2002-2018 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy